Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haters love to hate

Some who hate kolorov have just been sat on their hands waiting for last night. It so obvious they should be embarrassed

Not at all,he has surprised loads this season with his "better" performances,but MOTM performances this season ? Not once in the 10 games he has played,an improvement on what we saw last season at times,granted,but he was shown for what he is last night,arguably the toughest test he has had to face this season,and came out with the lowest rating in the side.as I say very poor last night,a statement many will agree with really

Not at all,he has surprised loads this season with his "better" performances,but MOTM performances this season ? Not once in the 10 games he has played,an improvement on what we saw last season at times,granted,but he was shown for what he is last night,arguably the toughest test he has had to face this season,and came out with the lowest rating in the side.as I say very poor last night,a statement many will agree with really
He's been my motm twice if that helps.

It is now down to him and him alone to prove his excellent start to this season is not a temporary thing. Last season he started really well in the first 5 games and then...well we all know what happened. Despite wanting him gone last year I really hope he doesn't return to type - by that I mean poor positional play, hoofing the ball long, taking ridiculous shots on when there are better options. I have to believe that Pep will not allow that and will have a gentle word. He is a great asset when on form but a huge liability when not. Imagine Messi, Neymar and Suarez last night it would have been 7-3 at least. Also for the sake of fairness I thought the Argentinian contingent were quite poor. #temporaryblip

The taking pot shots seems to be creeping back in. Been a few in the last 2/3 game he has played. Pep had a word with him about one against Bournemouth.

He's played very well this season but if we're giving him a new contract it shouldn't be more than 1 year I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.