Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal service resumed,knew it was too good to be true,dress it up however you wish,but he is not a good footballer,might have had a few steady games this season,but under pressure last night,we saw what happens.

Still cannot fathom out how he is still with us,but centre half ? No way

Normal service resumed,knew it was too good to be true,dress it up however you wish,but he is not a good footballer,might have had a few steady games this season,but under pressure last night,we saw what happens.

Still cannot fathom out how he is still with us,but centre half ? No way

Because he possesses a superb left foot which can bypass the press of the opposition and put Sterling one on one with his fullback? Also every game other than last night in which he's played fullback, he's been MOTM.

No way.

Haters love to hate

Some who hate kolorov have just been sat on their hands waiting for last night. It so obvious they should be embarrassed

It is now down to him and him alone to prove his excellent start to this season is not a temporary thing. Last season he started really well in the first 5 games and then...well we all know what happened. Despite wanting him gone last year I really hope he doesn't return to type - by that I mean poor positional play, hoofing the ball long, taking ridiculous shots on when there are better options. I have to believe that Pep will not allow that and will have a gentle word. He is a great asset when on form but a huge liability when not. Imagine Messi, Neymar and Suarez last night it would have been 7-3 at least. Also for the sake of fairness I thought the Argentinian contingent were quite poor. #temporaryblip

If anything last night he got a bit carried away with his own hype and got brought down to earth with a bump.

But then again, some of that blame needs to laid at the door of the manager as he should never have been playing ahead of Stones anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.