Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only dangerous moment was the left footed cross he put in other than that I can't remember anything else. Really thought we had a gem with Raheem but week by week his flaws get exposed more and more.
Week by week? He was motm in the semi final against Everton then was dropped for two weeks as a reward.

The only dangerous moment was the left footed cross he put in other than that I can't remember anything else. Really thought we had a gem with Raheem but week by week his flaws get exposed more and more.

He's 21 give him time ffs. Has bags of natural ability and has shown glimpses of real genius. It's his first season with us, he's only 21 and he's under enormous amounts of pressure, you can't expect him to be a world beater already.

Plus peps gonna turn him into the best winger in the world next year, he loves his wingers. Just look what he's done for Kinglsey Coman and Douglas Costa at Bayern this season.

He's 21 give him time ffs. Has bags of natural ability and has shown glimpses of real genius. It's his first season with us, he's only 21 and he's under enormous amounts of pressure, you can't expect him to be a world beater already.

Plus peps gonna turn him into the best winger in the world next year, he loves his wingers. Just look what he's done for Kinglsey Coman and Douglas Costa at Bayern this season.
I don't think Sterlings got that first touch that they have. He always seems to be fighting with the ball when he's controlling it. I hope he reaches that level though let's wait and see.

That's Pellegrini for you. Defence looks better with Clichy in it, what does he do, bring back Kolorov!
See, I don't share your view of Kolarov. I think there are more games than not that he should start but today? Not a fucking chance, he shouldn't have been near the starting line up. The manager put us on the back foot from the start. He's actually hindering us more than he's improving us which considering he's been here for nearly three years is shameful.

Very poor game yet again. For those that say he puts in a mean cross, no he doesn't. He holds the ball up too long, waits for the defender to get back and then cheeses off his team mates and crowd because he hits the defender. For those that say he has scored some great goals, yes he has, however the amount of chances he's wasted far and above outweigh those. For those that think he has a trick up his sleeve to get past a player, think again, one trick pony that a bunch of u-10's could defend against.For those that say he can defend....... Get to spec savers.

For those that think he is committed to the cause, think again. He is bone idle. He slows up play all the time and unlike others who try and get us moving quick, he just ambles about. On three occasions today the ball went out of play near to him and he point blank refused to make any effort to get it, leaving it to ball boys or on other occasions his own team mates to recover the ball. He is a prima donna, nothing like the hardman he tries to portray himself as, diving out of challenges and should never pull the shirt on again. Really looking forward to him going, he is the only player I can honestly say I will be glad to see the back of. Even MDM, who is a spent force, brings a bit of aggression to the team, Kolarov brings the sum total of nothing.

See, I don't share your view of Kolarov. I think there are more games than not that he should start but today? Not a fucking chance, he shouldn't have been near the starting line up. The manager put us on the back foot from the start. He's actually hindering us more than he's improving us which considering he's been here for nearly three years is shameful.

He is the problem. Thankfully he is going but it could mean a very poor season for us this season in return.

If people want to continue slagging Sterling of do it in topics about sterling!
More importantly stop specifically targeting the young lad we have just bought and actually look at the players we have had for the past five years with the experience of wining trophies. Yes they have been fantastic over the years but bottom line they are supposed winners doing the minimum possible to collect there wages and it's just not good enough with my only exception's being Kun and Hart.
Anyone who can actually say Kolarov is better than Clichy knows fuck all about football.

If people want to continue slagging Sterling of do it in topics about sterling!
More importantly stop specifically targeting the young lad we have just bought and actually look at the players we have had for the past five years with the experience of wining trophies. Yes they have been fantastic over the years but bottom line they are supposed winners doing the minimum possible to collect there wages and it's just not good enough with my only exception's being Kun and Hart.
Anyone who can actually say Kolarov is better than Clichy knows fuck all about football.

Remarkably there are some that say he is the best LB in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.