Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually many blues have said he is better than clichy over the years, not just me ! Certainly the evidence is there for all to see, he's scored 19 more goals than Clichy in roughly the same number of games and created far more opportunities and goals for others. I would suggest that is a major factor in judging a full back these days. So rather than coming back with moronic insults you might give us a more intelligent reply !
There is not a lot more that can be said about your post.So Kolarov the lazy twat has created more goal scoring opportunities than Clichy. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I wonder how many goals conceded have been the direct hopelessness of Kolarov compaired to Clichy.I wouldn`t go there if I were you.Give me a full back who firstly can defend and shows more endeavour and determination than someone who really doesn`t give a flying fuck about anything but himself.

There is not a lot more that can be said about your post.So Kolarov the lazy twat has created more goal scoring opportunities than Clichy. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I wonder how many goals conceded have been the direct hopelessness of Kolarov compaired to Clichy.I wouldn`t go there if I were you.Give me a full back who firstly can defend and shows more endeavour and determination than someone who really doesn`t give a flying fuck about anything but himself.

There is no mmmmmmmm about it, its a fact ! In modern football a crucial element of being a good full back. Lazy twat ?, another typical insult that is just complete bollocks. All of our fullbacks do more running than any other players in the squad, largely because they have had zero cover from midfield in the past few years. Now to move on to defending, I can think of the mistake Kolarov made at Southampton away, but am struggling to think of any others off the top of my head. All teams concede goals now and again, we have been pretty good defensively over the last five or six years and Kolarov has played a good part in that. He's been a good player for us, not a lazy twat. Getting past it a bit now and maybe he will go, but the level of vitriol aimed at this player from some of our so called fans is diabolical.

There is no mmmmmmmm about it, its a fact ! In modern football a crucial element of being a good full back. Lazy twat ?, another typical insult that is just complete bollocks. All of our fullbacks do more running than any other players in the squad, largely because they have had zero cover from midfield in the past few years. Now to move on to defending, I can think of the mistake Kolarov made at Southampton away, but am struggling to think of any others off the top of my head. All teams concede goals now and again, we have been pretty good defensively over the last five or six years and Kolarov has played a good part in that. He's been a good player for us, not a lazy twat. Getting past it a bit now and maybe he will go, but the level of vitriol aimed at this player from some of our so called fans is diabolical.
Thank you Mrs Kolarov.

From what I've seen of Kolarov, I like him. He seems to have a good sense of humour & when City score, he's one of the first to celebrate with the scorer.
However, he's sadly lacking as a defender. He's positionally poor, his tackling is average at best, he's not good with his head & he fails to read the game well. He also appears to be keener to get forward than back. He's very one-footed (though that criticism could be levelled at many). Full back is hard position to play. You're expected to defend well of course, but also to support the forwards & supply crosses which means getting up & down the wing a lot. His crossing is better than most, but he can't defend well enough & his shooting, although sometimes spectacularly good, is erratic - too much so for the number of shots he takes when other options are available.

Just my opinion, but my heart sinks when I see his name on the team list :(

I got no issue with Kolarov except his defending. I am not in this hate group who just "think he is shite" but tbh having watched him for years (And unless he is loved and respected by his team mates as a leader) he isnt worth his place. His defending has been poor at times, but what has been worse has been some of it was just down to laziness, not alll of them but there were occasions when he just needed to chase back and didnt.

Not much middle ground when comes to Mr Kolorov
Can't really blame the dislike after that one play vs. Southampton.
And he's had his ups and downs through his time here.
But I think that's the point
He is still here.
Whether Pep gets rid or not he sees something
Or he would be beside Mangala, Bony, Navas,and Nasri right now.
Last year was terrible
Injuries, lame duck manager, shit morale, all the rest.....
Kolorov has a decent chance of staying
I hope he gets his chance for redemption
And I think it's in the midfield

He is a left back.
His primary duty is to defend.
He does not do this well enough.
I couldn't give a toss about his comedic talents or his attacking prowess.
He's a fecking defender and a not very good one at that.
Get rid now!
Rant over.

Wrong, it's because he's shite.

In your opinion but the one that matters is that of Pep. I reckon I will trust him before I will you on this right now. Players play differently under different systems and if it works it will be good for City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.