Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually despise him. First City player I have ever truly disliked. Only plays for himself and miraculously managed to out-shite himself on Sunday. He took his shitness to a hole new level with every passing minute.

I try to never make a snap decision, it's something you may regret, when me and the Duchess have a row, she knows if I take the dog out for a walk i'm angry, just got in the Dogs fucked.... fuck off Kolarov, I would bleed to even get the chance to ware the shirt, you earn more in a week than I earn in a year, I work shifts finnish a 12 hour nightshift at eight in the morning on a saturday then get up to get to Manchester to watch MY team, its in my heart & soul it runs through my veins, your lack of respect for that shirt, is a sign of your lack of respect for the fans, Zabba knows his days are numbered ( sadly) but will he disrespect the shirt...no, would I like to be in a fight with you on my side, you answered that question, have some dignity and go..........RANT OVER

I'm comforting myself with the thought that, with 2 vital league games and (pray!!) a CL final left.... we will never this this useless turd (or the other useless turd Bony) in a city shirt ever again
Don't jinx it. If Clichy gets.... I'm not even gonna say it :-)

Actually despise him. First City player I have ever truly disliked. Only plays for himself and miraculously managed to out-shite himself on Sunday. He took his shitness to a hole new level with every passing minute.
Ha ha beautifully put!

In the MUEN he's on a list of potential goners but it says he has designs to stay and learn coaching under Pep. Fuck me he's got a strange way of showing it.

Deluded. Someone should have decked him at half time. Hopefully the powers that be are telling him he either accepts an immediate termination of his contract or accepts he will never play for the club in any capacity and train on his own. If he won't go then let him rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.