Alen Halilovic - remember this name

Barcon said:
This is what it says on the BBC site. Note the last line.

United Chief Executive David Gill flew to Croatia this week for talks about signing £15m-rated Alen Halilovic, 16, and he also enquired about 20-year-old right-back Sime Vrsaljko.

Never heard of the kid, anybody know if he's any good?
Gonna be another tough pill to swallow if he goes there. Remember when it was the Van Persie saga and bragged to all my Utd mates "he's coming to us"... Then with the Hazard saga same thing... Looked like a right tit in the end lol. Hopefully not this time with Hallillovic.

Errm, we have a player here who is untested, as promising as he is. We have a in Ferran and Tixxi, to hugely experienced individuals and with connections that will likely surpass anything the rags have. So, if they decide he's not a viable option, then I'm happy with that.

Neville Kneville said:
VOOMER said:
Errm, we have a player here who is untested, as promising as he is. We have a in Ferran and Tixxi, to hugely experienced individuals and with connections that will likely surpass anything the rags have. So, if they decide he's not a viable option, then I'm happy with that.

How will you know ?

Do you mean their connections, or if this sprog, or any other sprog has the minerals?

VOOMER said:
Neville Kneville said:
VOOMER said:

How will you know ?

Do you mean their connections, or if this sprog, or any other sprog has the minerals?

I think no need for connections when the target is clear, just pay the agent, the club and the player close to what they are asking for and convince the player that you trust him and you as a coach are willing to give him time to prove himself in the team.

Tevez City said:
VOOMER said:
Neville Kneville said:
How will you know ?

I think no need for connections when the target is clear, just pay the agent, the club and the player close to what they are asking for and convince the player that you trust him and you as a coach are willing to give him time to prove himself in the team.

What if they're asking more than you think he's worth?

moomba said:
Tevez City said:
VOOMER said:

What if they're asking more than you think he's worth?

Just add more adds on or give them a percentage share in case you sell the player in the future.

I was told he is close to UTD. He had to spend few days with Real before Christmas but won't happen now. Rags offered more than 10M. Ridiculous. He's good but Deulofeu will be better.

bapi said:
I was told he is close to UTD. He had to spend few days with Real before Christmas but won't happen now. Rags offered more than 10M. Ridiculous. He's good but Deulofeu will be better.

Alen is younger and already looking better prospect IMO.

This debate remind me of many posters who were saying Sanchez is better than Hazard. :)

Armaan said:
Barcon said:
This is what it says on the BBC site. Note the last line.

United Chief Executive David Gill flew to Croatia this week for talks about signing £15m-rated Alen Halilovic, 16, and he also enquired about 20-year-old right-back Sime Vrsaljko.

Never heard of the kid, anybody know if he's any good?
Gonna be another tough pill to swallow if he goes there. Remember when it was the Van Persie saga and bragged to all my Utd mates "he's coming to us"... Then with the Hazard saga same thing... Looked like a right tit in the end lol. Hopefully not this time with Hallillovic.

Time to stp saying anything befire it happens I guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.