Alen Halilovic - remember this name

Great player. It would be great to sign him. Zagreb will be reluctant to give him up. They should be persuaded by some money.

Halilovic has a great talent, If he comes to Man City, Mancini will kill his career.

Dzekos Smile said:
Halilovic has a great talent, If he comes to Man City, Mancini will kill his career.

Ah, and another one... can we make a sub-forum for the fanboys please?

As for his price tag, £12million is only £2million more than Chelsea will end up paying for Lucas Piazon so it's not that unrealistic.

He is very talented but we should wait on his progress. Give him a season to see how he develops then we should make a move.

itisrising said:
He is very talented but we should wait on his progress. Give him a season to see how he develops then we should make a move.

I understand the idea of giving him time to develop, but the problem is that other clubs may steal him.

When you see something "exceptional", you have to just go for it before anyone else.

Tevez City said:
itisrising said:

I understand the idea of giving him time to develop, but the problem is that other clubs may steal him.

When you see something "exceptional", you have to just go for it before anyone else.

There have been numberous examples of players who are 'exceptional' at a young age but fizzle out in the future. Remember Kerlon ? I think that Halilovic will become something special but you can never know with youth players and I don't agree on spending that much.

itisrising said:
Tevez City said:
itisrising said:

There have been numberous examples of players who are 'exceptional' at a young age but fizzle out in the future. Remember Kerlon ? I think that Halilovic will become something special but you can never know with youth players and I don't agree on spending that much.

You never know, but you have to remember "High risk high return" rule .

Tevez City said:
itisrising said:
Tevez City said:

You never know, but you have to remember "High risk high return" rule .

I just don't think that paying that much for a youngster is justifiable. I've watched him and he is fantastic but 12 million is ludicros.

MSP said:
Apparently Real had already sent some offers to Zagreb. Spanish media writes it's 8 millions EUR and that Zagreb want 10.

That's not big money if it is true.

8-10m for a 16 year old?! That's madness, there is no guarantee he will live up to his hype, he might have even peaked early.

If that's the prices going to be demanded for the next big youngster, football has gone mental!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.