Alen Halilovic - remember this name

I haven't seen this kid play before, but for those who have, is he good enough to get games in the league or will he have to play in the reserves?

Train said:
I haven't seen this kid play before, but for those who have, is he good enough to get games in the league or will he have to play in the reserves?

"Eet iz difficult"

Alen is about as direct of a footballer that I've ever seen. And probably the only player that closely mimmicks the style of Messi. Weighted passes, great movement, excellent chip and tremendous finishing.

The issue is that he is still very much a 16 year old boy. He's not got tree trunk thighs like Aguero or to a lesser extent Messi (the type of body that comes with manhood). Could he start for City? Perhaps in the Tello/Cuenca mould. But I'd fear for his development if doesn't get a weekly 90 minutes.

alky313 said:
Train said:

"Eet iz difficult"

Alen is about as direct of a footballer that I've ever seen. And probably the only player that closely mimmicks the style of Messi. Weighted passes, great movement, excellent chip and tremendous finishing.

The issue is that he is still very much a 16 year old boy. He's not got tree trunk thighs like Aguero or to a lesser extent Messi (the type of body that comes with manhood). Could he start for City? Perhaps in the Tello/Cuenca mould. But I'd fear for his development if doesn't get a weekly 90 minutes.

This.

Give him two years with us, regular competitive football and the best training available in the world and we'll take it from there.
The same goes for Jose A. Pozo.

But I do think they need to feel right from the get-go that hey have a shot at making the senior side, a carrot for them in the not too distant future. So an occasional call-up for a domestic cup game, regular training sessions with the big boys must be there.

Matt the Giant said:
alky313 said:
Train said:

"Eet iz difficult"

This.

Give him two years with us, regular competitive football and the best training available in the world and we'll take it from there.
The same goes for Jose A. Pozo.

But I do think they need to feel right from the get-go that hey have a shot at making the senior side, a carrot for them in the not too distant future. So an occasional call-up for a domestic cup game, regular training sessions with the big boys must be there.

Agreed. I feel like we'd have seen a lot of debutants this year had it not been for our early scoring falters. One thing I have always loved about following our club is watching young lads become men in just minutes on the pitch. We'll see a lot of that in the coming years. Can't wait for it, really.

Dinamo Zagreb starlet Alen Halilovic is in the dark over interest from Manchester City.

A City delegation are due in Zagreb today to thrash out terms with Dinamo over a fee for the youngster.

Halilovic made his first senior start on the weekend and asked about the City rumours, insisted he did "not know anything".

"I'm still young, there's plenty of time for me," said Halilovic

Source : Jutarnji List.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.realmadridfichajes.com/web/noticia/i-3558/el-city-se-adelanta-y-ficha-a-alen-halilovic" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.realmadridfichajes.com/web/n ... -halilovic</a>

The City anticipates and tab to Alen Halilovic
Has reached agreement with Dynamo by nine million.

The Manchester City appears to have won the race for the young star of Dinamo Zagreb, Alen Halilovic, who chased the continent's biggest clubs, including Real Madrid. According to a report of 'Todomercadoweb', the English would have come to an agreement with the Croatian club to clinch the callers 'new Modric' for a total of nine million euros.

According to this information, the City would advance to other clubs to get a deal with Dinamo Zagreb to keep the player's federative rights of 16 years, nine million euros. Thus, the 'citizen' are left with one of the young gems that have emerged in Croatia.

BlueDejong said:
http://www.realmadridfichajes.com/web/noticia/i-3558/el-city-se-adelanta-y-ficha-a-alen-halilovic

The Manchester City appears to have won the race for the young star of Dinamo Zagreb, Alen Halilovic, who chased the continent's biggest clubs, including Real Madrid. According to a report of 'Todomercadoweb', the English would have come to an agreement with the Croatian club to clinch the callers 'new Modric' for a total of nine million euros.

According to this information, the City would advance to other clubs to get a deal with Dinamo Zagreb to keep the player's federative rights of 16 years, nine million euros. Thus, the 'citizen' are left with one of the young gems that have emerged in Croatia.

Is 'Todomercadoweb' a quality source?

Todomercadoweb is the Spanish version of Tuttomercatoweb which just gathers information from other sources (they have their occasional exclusives), in this case it will be the Goal/Mirror reports from several days ago rehashed. There's still no concrete information that we have signed him, only that we have sent a delegation there to try and get it done before our rivals can.

LoveCity said:
Todomercadoweb is the Spanish version of Tuttomercatoweb which just gathers information from other sources (they have their occasional exclusives), in this case it will be the Goal/Mirror reports from several days ago rehashed. There's still no concrete information that we have signed him, only that we have sent a delegation there to try and get it done before our rivals can.

Faur enough. Thanks for clarification.

BlueDejong said:
http://www.realmadridfichajes.com/web/noticia/i-3558/el-city-se-adelanta-y-ficha-a-alen-halilovic

I have a feeling this deal is already done and maybe will be announced in the next days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.