Alex Sandro

I agree on both counts, I take issue only with you trying to accuse people of hyping Sandro only because City are linked with him. He's a consensus top five left back in football today and it's not a stretch to consider him top two.

Ye fair enough. I apologise if I came across as being aggressive, I've had a few. I just felt like there hasn't been much talk about him at all and suddenly we're linked and he's the 2nd coming. He's a very good player, I'm not disputing that but the hyperbole from a couple of posters was what I was responding to. I didn't intend it to be a sweeping statement about City fans in general.

On like Donkey Kong. Will be a stunning signing if we can get it over the line. After Marcelo probably the best LB in Europe right now (along with Rose). The prospect of him and Walker behind Sane/Sterling is truly mouth watering. We're getting there.

On a side note, maybe someone should start a thread about player valuations. It's boring reading the same people whining in every thread in the transfer forum about how much a player will cost.

On like Donkey Kong. Will be a stunning signing if we can get it over the line. After Marcelo probably the best LB in Europe right now (along with Rose). The prospect of him and Walker behind Sane/Sterling is truly mouth watering. We're getting there.

On a side note, maybe someone should start a thread about player valuations. It's boring reading the same people whining in every thread in the transfer forum about how much a player will cost.

So there is a definate bid from us billy?

So there is a definate bid from us billy?

I'm not playing ITK but it doesn't take a genius to work out if respected journalists in Italy, Portugal, and England are saying that City have balls deep for him, then we are indeed balls deep for him. Also rumours that Juve have already identified and are working on a replacement. This is most definitely on for me. Would be an incredible signing. Can't say it enough. Not been this excited about a player coming for a long long time.

I'm not playing ITK but it doesn't take a genius to work out if respected journalists in Italy, Portugal, and England are saying that City have balls deep for him, then we are indeed balls deep for him. Also rumours that Juve have already identified and are working on a replacement. This is most definitely on for me. Would be an incredible signing. Can't say it enough. Not been this excited about a player coming for a long long time.

Very much agree mate! Was pushing him when he was leaving Porto and imo is a perfect pep fullback! Would imagine we would look for a different CB now then if we can get Sandro as I don't see juve selling us Sandro and bonnuci?

Very much agree mate! Was pushing him when he was leaving Porto and imo is a perfect pep fullback! Would imagine we would look for a different CB now then if we can get Sandro as I don't see juve selling us Sandro and bonnuci?

No chance. I would suggest if we're targeting Sandro heavily it's because we know we can't get Bonucci.

No chance. I would suggest if we're targeting Sandro heavily it's because we know we can't get Bonucci.

To be honest Sandro would be the better choice out of the two as our need for a world class left back is long overdue! If we start next season with walker and Alex Sandro as our fullbacks I will be extremely happy! I see mullock has confirmed we are confident on Sanchez as well mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.