Alex Sandro

Cheers SE,its about time we were linked with genuine quality in this position.

We need to do more than be linked with them. I'd hate to get to the end of the transfer window and we've gone for another cheap short term option in the full back positions. Lets spend the money required to get two top quality full backs in who can own those positions for the next 5 years. Just fixing this will IMO push us from 3rd/4th to a title challenge.

Hmmm,so not the best game to judge.I look forward to the final :-)
Yeah, that'll be a serious test for him, he's going to be up against Carjaval and either Bale or Asensio most likely, can't think of more effective right wing combos than either of those in the club game.

I am seriously impressed by this guy and he's a better defender than Mendy. He's really quick, defends well and links up brilliantly with the attack.

So......as its the reason i clicked on it.......can anyone comment on how the topic of this thread,Sandro,played last night.

Much appreciated,cheers.
I (admittedly not one of his biggest fans) thought he played ok. But continues to exhibit a poor level of footballing footballing intelligence. But seeing as his technical and athletic abilities are of the highest quality, I will not be sticking my nose up if we got him.

But at ... Well some don't like us talking about the money :-)

of the 4 full backs 1 stood out a mile in both legs dani alves

According to the Brazilian Goal journalist, we are interested in Alves, Sandro and Bonucci, and would offer over €100m for the last two combined.

They also say Juve are looking at Roma LB Emerson as a replacement for €25m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.