Alex Sandro

Haha, come on, Bertrand is half the player and will cost at least £25m, that's certainly the value the papers are putting on him and Southampton aren't going to be shortchanged.

I mean seriously, on what planet would Bertrand be sold for £12-15m???
Good lad. Half the money.

Should have been signed before he went to Juventus. Be a great signing if we can get him now however. I don't even look at fees anymore. I am looking at a player getting to the peak of his performance, he is an excellent athlete and technically very good.

If we do spend £80m on Sandro and Walker it will really just be a sign of just how thoroughly pissed off Pep has been all season with our fullbacks tbh. He's clearly at the point where he's saying "I don't care how much it costs, I cannot have Gael fucking Clichy at leftback next season"

30 million is the absolute max we should be paying for a Left back. Or any fullback. Unless they are game changers. I like Sandro, he has probably been the most complete leftback this season. Granted he plays with a team that makes it awful easier to defend, and he attacks nicely enough. So yeah, he is one of maybe 4 Leftbacks who won't be overpriced at 30 million.

But once you are you start talking 50, 60 you've lost me. :(

I agree with you.

The same thing should be applied on defensive positions.

I'd love Sandro but £50m? £50m for a fullback? £50m!!!!!?!?

lol no.

Every club will see us coming this summer though and for us we have invested too much into the whole Pep project, so if Pep wants him Pep gets him.

I don't see any difference in paying £50m for a central defender in Stones or £50m for a fullback in Sandro.

Every club will see us coming this summer though and for us we have invested too much into the whole Pep project, so if Pep wants him Pep gets him.

I don't see any difference in paying £50m for a central defender in Stones or £50m for a fullback in Sandro.
Funny thing is people want us to address the full back problem but then moan about the price

Funny thing is people want us to address the full back problem but then moan about the price

Think people worry we won't have enough cash to sort other areas of our squad out and we need a few areas sorting but none of us know what our budget is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.