Alex Scott new host of Football Focus

Not a big fan of some of the women commentators and pundits, can't stand a screeching high pitch commentary and some of the punditry leaves a lot to be desired but then again i don't like many commentators or pundits these days . Alex Scott knows her stuff and is nice to look at so she's ok in my book. I do find though at times there is a distinct lack of any males in the sports anchor and summary role. Gabby Yorath is ok and if your into Moto GP etc i could watch Suzi Perry all day long, every day of the year. - and she knows her stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a big fan of some of the women commentators and pundits, can't stand a screeching high pitch commentary and some of the punditry leaves a lot to be desired but then again i don't like many commentators or pundits these days . Alex Scott knows her stuff and is nice to look at so she's ok in my book. I do find though at times there is a distinct lack of any males in the sports anchor and summary role. Gabby Yorath is ok and if your into Moto GP etc i could watch Suzi Perry all day long, every day of the year. - and she knows her stuff.
As long as she is straight back in the kitchen when filming is over,eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not watched football focus for years but Alex Scott in a tight top and leather trousers might change that. Not a big fan of some of the women commentators and pundits, can't stand a screeching high pitch commentary and some of the punditry leaves a lot to be desired but then again i don't like many commentators or pundits these days . Alex Scott knows her stuff and is nice to look at so she's ok in my book. I do find though at times there is a distinct lack of any males in the sports anchor and summary role. Gabby Yorath is ok and if your into Moto GP etc i could watch Suzi Perry all day long, every day of the year. - and she knows her stuff.

I met Suzi at Brands Hatch when I was in the hospitality tent with Suzuki. She’s a real beauty, but so lovely and had time for everyone.

Excellent football commentator/pundit. Don't always agree, but think she's genuine in.the opinions she has.

Also fit (sorry).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.