Alex Williams Book 'You Saw Me Standing Alone'

Tolmie scores, probably fave ever City goal...went mental didn't we in the away end..
The away end was certainly a long way from the goal he scored in at the old Stamford Bridge wasnt it (as also was the away end from the actial goal at the away end!)
Seem to remember they may have played Tolmie's goal on the opening credits of MOTD ??
The next visit wasn't so great was it, as we lost there the following season in the League Cup. Foul weather on that horrible open terrace, lost 4:1 but I think Alex Williams may have actually saved a penalty that night?

Just seen the programme cover - fantastic. Hope his tribute pre match goes well.

Cheers Alex

Enjoyed the presentation for Alex yesterday, genuine affection in the stadium for a true City great. When we were shit CITC was the most successful part of the club as far as I am concerned. Take a bow Alex Williams

Just a shame you cant hear a word they say in the stadium, it's just a noise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.