Alex Williams Book 'You Saw Me Standing Alone'

Just a quick one to note that I messaged @bucko2001 about the book and within 2 days I had a copy (signed by Alex) at my front door.

Great Christmas gift for my old man and brilliantly coordinated.

Thanks very much!
Same here, messaged Andy on here and there is a signed copy at my daughters house waiting for me to collect in 11 days time!

Sorry to hear that - have sent you a message asking to contact me to arrange. Alex Williams will be at Ashton on Mersey Golf Club, Church Lane, Sale, on Wed Dec 6 at 6.15 pm, holding a Q and A for an hour. Anyone who wants Alex's book can buy it; part of proceeds to CITC. The Villa game is on the screen from 8.15 pm. Bar open. Free admission and car park available. Spoke to Roger Palmer today and he's hoping to come along, as is Ged Keegan, another Sale lad and a member of the 76 League Cup Final team. Text or call me on 07712 490497 if you want more details. Thanks Andy Buckley.

Went into a bookshop today with the missus. Picked up this book to buy, whereupon she says “errr, you can’t buy that”. Very thoughtful of her but now I’ve got to wait until bloody Christmas!

Wasn’t that the game when the scoreboard went mad and actually had us in the lead? And the coppers were getting accused of police brutality cos they wouldn’t let us out early at the end?
Yes , I went posh that day and wentbin the main stand with my wife in tow

At one point city's kamikaze defending were hitting under cut back passes to alex and the Fulham fans were howling with laughter saying to Alex ' this lot are trying to get you sacked ' ,

I didn't have the heart to tell them they always play like that ... Caton was the main culprit

At one point the Scoreboard had City 3-1 up

We lost 5-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.