Alexander Isak

Would love him at City. He's the complete striker. Fast, insanely clinical finishing on both feet, technical, amazing understanding of the game, great at linking up. He came through the ranks at my local team so maybe I'm biased, but I think he could cut it at City if we let him develop a further year at Real Sociedad

Well with no football being played there is no more scouting and this lad should be chosen, i am not a believer in buying the next Aguero to replace him, especially when an ageing Aguero is still better than them, this lad is nothing like Aguero he can play well on both wings and striker a must for whoever we do buy, we have only 2 strikers and Aguero is being fazed out, next season he will probably only play the big games, Isak ticks an awful lot of boxes

Well with no football being played there is no more scouting and this lad should be chosen, i am not a believer in buying the next Aguero to replace him, especially when an ageing Aguero is still better than them, this lad is nothing like Aguero he can play well on both wings and striker a must for whoever we do buy, we have only 2 strikers and Aguero is being fazed out, next season he will probably only play the big games, Isak ticks an awful lot of boxes
He's very good. Such a smart football player and got the right mentality. A complete striker in every sence of the word, he's even two footed. Haaland may be more hyped, but Isak is a much smarter and more technical player

He's very good. Such a smart football player and got the right mentality. A complete striker in every sence of the word, he's even two footed. Haaland may be more hyped, but Isak is a much smarter and more technical player

I take it you like him a bit more than me, to me he seems a bit soft and considering his height not very good in the air, that maybe and usually is down to youth, but one thing is for certain we are going with three strikers next season as Aguero is on his last legs, and the one we go for must be able to play in any of the three up front positions, this lad can do two better than Aguero and Jesus , the third he does better than Marhez, Sterling,Bernardo,and Sane

I take it you like him a bit more than me, to me he seems a bit soft and considering his height not very good in the air, that maybe and usually is down to youth, but one thing is for certain we are going with three strikers next season as Aguero is on his last legs, and the one we go for must be able to play in any of the three up front positions, this lad can do two better than Aguero and Jesus , the third he does better than Marhez, Sterling,Bernardo,and Sane
I'm completely biased as I've followed him since he was 16. That was when he burst on the scene for my local team. He's not at his best as a target man even though he's tall. Isak is more of a thinker, he uses his positional understanding to punish defences rather than speed or physicality. He had the game understanding of a 30 year old veteran striker when he was only 17, it was fascinating to see because often it's physical traits and technique that stands out in youngsters.

It helps that he's two footed, fast and technical too. I can't recall him playing LW or RW though so not sure about that, maybe he could do a job there but I think Jesus would be better on the wings.

But all in all I think Pep would really love Isak. He really ticks all the boxes. He's humble, smart, a teamplayer and a natural finisher

If we buy the right LWB the lad will not plat as wide as Sane or Sterling, they stop Mendy`s runs i would say Walker but he rarely puts in a cross, he would drop deeper and more central roughly where he plays now, I would buy this lad as he is nothing like what we have, ie he adds more flex ability to our squad, he is faster and can close down faster than our current strikers and is better in front of net than our emergency striker Sterling, who will get used there more often unless we buy, plus i rate this lad higher than what we have been linked with

Swedish medias reporting that one of the Barcelona's sporting directors really want Isak as the replacement for Luis Suarez. They're also reporting that Isak's buyout clause is 70m euro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.