Alexander Isak

You are right, had forgotten
Kulusevski is some player though. Isak has a ton of potential. Jesper Karlsson, Jordan Larsson and Mattias Svanberg look like good players too so I think the Sweden team will be exciting to watch in a few years without Ahmedhodžić.

Last edited:
Really like the look of him so far against United. Clever in his positioning, movement and posession and very good physically

a bit off topic but I half watched their match (it was on TV while I was watching our stream on the PC) and david has legit only become better. What a legend.

Would be another signing from La Liga. Tebas would not be happy, for that reason alone sign him up.

Would he fit in here ? Good morning enough build up play ? Good enough to replace Aguero ? What happens to Jesus ?

He's more or less similar to Jesus. Roughly the same level and skillset. So yes, he would fit in nicely
Would he fit in here ? Good morning enough build up play ? Good enough to replace Aguero ? What happens to Jesus ?

barely registering against Real Madrid right now (writing this at the 77 minute mark)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.