Alexander Kolarov

ramsdale4

He's came in for a bit of stick since he joined the club but I really think that since the arrival of Clichy, he's really upped his game. Defensively he's been sound and he's making the right decisions when he constantly rampaging down the left side now.

Hope he begins to get the praise he deserves from our fans now.

Kolarov plays well when he can move forwards without the risk of being compromised in defence (No wingers or shit wingers). I wouldnt even consider putting him in for games like the rags while we have Clichy fit.

Big improvement on last season

He gives us something different, he and Clichy are perfect because Mancini can make his selection based on the opposition.

Really hope he stays.

My only criticsm, is he is a bit hot headed at times and blasts the ball too hard or shoots from silly angles. If he had a bit more composure, he would be world class.

Fantastic lung capacity! Never stops bombing forward. Oh, and it's Aleksandar, not Alexander. Just a pet hate of mine!

defensively sound, still not convinced of that, but he's certainly showed us how good he is attacking.

if you could combine his attacking skills with clichy's defending you'd have the perfect left back!

ell said:
Kolarov plays well when he can move forwards without the risk of being compromised in defence (No wingers or shit wingers). I wouldnt even consider putting him in for games like the rags while we have Clichy fit.

Big improvement on last season
Kolarov has played well in many of our big games. In the semi, he was brilliant keeping an on-form Valencia out of the game. Against Stoke who play mainly down the wings, he has Pennant no joy. We would be practically out of the Champions League if it wasn't for AK, he has been out best player in that tournament. Kolarov is given an unfair amount of stick. Clichy is better than him, but Kolarov has been very good this season too.

He played well last night,, arguably motm.

Do think that richards and Clichy seem to time their runs better though, than Kolorov and Zab.

Whether it's to poor defending or not but Kolarov had some amazing runs last night and composed himself instead of smacking it in first time like against Villarreal. He could've worked on his run against Villarreal but they were trying to play the offside trap all the time and I'd like to see if he was offside with every single run he made!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.