Alexander Kolarov

19 million pounds for the defender that has provided the most game winning/deciding goals seems well worth it.

He is not Marcelo, therefore he doesn't have the attractiveness that English fans seem to love. But he is our only consistent taker of freekicks and crosses. Does he have his weaknesses? Of course. But at the end of the day we don't have anyone else in our squad capable of doing what he does on the wings. Only Valencia is better at delivering service from wide areas in this league.

alky313 said:
19 million pounds for the defender that has provided the most game winning/deciding goals seems well worth it.

He is not Marcelo, therefore he doesn't have the attractiveness that English fans seem to love. But he is our only consistent taker of freekicks and crosses. Does he have his weaknesses? Of course. But at the end of the day we don't have anyone else in our squad capable of doing what he does on the wings. Only Valencia is better at delivering service from wide areas in this league.

Research? Evidence? Source?

gio's side step said:
19 million pounds.

And a player who like Balotelli divides opinion more than any other player.

For 19 million pound logic suggests that threads trying to justify him would not and should not exist.

That is all.
Ridiculous post. This forum lives to find fault with as many players as possible and tell the world how shite they are.

taconinja said:
gio's side step said:
19 million pounds.

For 19 million pound logic suggests that threads trying to justify him would not and should not exist.

That is all.
Ridiculous post. This forum lives to find fault with as many players as possible and tell the world how shite they are.

Really? I dont read many threads saying how SHITE silva is, or aguero, or hart, or yaya.

Kolarov is shit posts or posts trying to defend him/justify him exist for a reason.

gio's side step said:
taconinja said:
gio's side step said:
19 million pounds.

That is all.

Really? I dont read many threads saying how SHITE silva is, or aguero, or hart, or yaya.

Kolarov is shit posts or posts trying to defend him/justify him exist for a reason.
Yes there have been those threads. There were absolute wars going on when Hart got the spot over Given. The first season for Yaya, there was a thread every other day about his laziness and ineffectiveness. Last winter, we had huge arguments whether Silva had completely lost his ability to play and whether we should let Madrid poach him if they wanted. The only one who hasn't been destroyed on here is Aguero from your list.

I love his attitude and his passion. I'm glad that his attacking qualities are slowly starting to outweigh his clear defensive frailties; going forward he's now doing what we've wanted him to do on a regular basis but only did sparingly, which is bombing down the wing and providing lethal deliveries while nailing nearly every deadball situation.

I don't think we should start him on the wing, in his first season here we saw that it doesn't work; that works when he's brought on and can bomb forward allowing Gael to either concentrate on his defensive duties or join in and give us a devastating partnership down the wing. I still worry when he starts at Left Back, but Bobby is more than wise enough to play him there against the lesser sides.

I hope he keeps it up, because I've truly ripped into him in the past as I have with Dzeko. The passion of the two is brilliant, now they just need to retain their form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.