May is a bigoted xenophobe who deported elderly people to Jamaica because we never documented them properly when they arrived as children. She triggered the exit clock with Art 50, despite having no EU negotiations strategy, appointed an equally clueless David Davis to lead the negotiations and in her Lancaster speech of 2017 she laid the foundations of the Brexit we have today. She also appointed Johnson as Foreign Sec, despite knowing he was useless.
All true, but she was still 100 times better than Johnson.

All true, but she was still 100 times better than Johnson.

Sad but true. My wife had the dubious pleasure of having to be in the occasional meeting with her many years ago and developed an intense dislike to the point where she wouldn't watch the news if she was on it; but even she's said a few times in the last two years that she was preferable to the greased piglet.

Yes, which is why I thoroughly took the piss out of the post at the time - went right over his head, but tbf engaging in political debate at all in your second language is impressive.
I think he was arguing that leaving the EU because we wanted a better deal from them was flawed logic, rather than debating his country joining the EU.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.