He has made mistakes but Campbell has a hundred times the gravitas, self-respect, common sense and intelligence of the clown who has just left, along with every single one of his dumb shit acolytes.

Like some of us, he called this from minute one and has been proved correct.

No argument from me in respect of Johnson who was and will always be a ****, but Campbell is a **** to a lesser extent.

Do you know what? I agree.

I'm as far away from being a Tory as possible. But she has actually carried herself well. She was steady away. All through Boris's car crash I said to myself "I wish we still had Theresa May".

I'm not too pig headed and can see that this is the elected party, we need to get on with it until we can get rid of them.

May is a bigoted xenophobe who deported elderly people to Jamaica because we never documented them properly when they arrived as children. She triggered the exit clock with Art 50, despite having no EU negotiations strategy, appointed an equally clueless David Davis to lead the negotiations and in her Lancaster speech of 2017 she laid the foundations of the Brexit we have today. She also appointed Johnson as Foreign Sec, despite knowing he was useless.

8e210cc04c3716817ec2b273bea68ca0.jpg

Johnson getting a kicking by MSNBC. It's seems Biden has let his attack dogs off on there.

"He left with such an emotional speech I was crying at the end of it. Crying that he was hard done by. He'd done nothing wrong..."

'When President Biden was asked about his resignation all he said was; "It's all process." They weren't particularly close...'

We're a laughing stock and home and internationally. Not that Johnson gives a fuck. His wife is planning to spend more of our money on a fuck you party.

Johnson getting a kicking by MSNBC. It's seems Biden has let his attack dogs off on there.

"He left with such an emotional speech I was crying at the end of it. Crying that he was hard done by. He'd done nothing wrong..."

'When President Biden was asked about his resignation all he said was; "It's all process." They weren't particularly close...'
Bidens Next

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.