What it means re: cons and labour chances at next election are currently irrelevant for me; i feel this would not be a bad idea for the country right now.
I'll give her her due, she at least tried to bring some semblance of integrity and sanity to the momentum-driven shit show she stepped into.
Do you know what? I agree.

I'm as far away from being a Tory as possible. But she has actually carried herself well. She was steady away. All through Boris's car crash I said to myself "I wish we still had Theresa May".

I'm not too pig headed and can see that this is the elected party, we need to get on with it until we can get rid of them.

Agree Johnson is and always been a liar, but coming from Alistair Campbell, pot and kettle springs to mind.
He has made mistakes but Campbell has a hundred times the gravitas, self-respect, common sense and intelligence of the clown who has just left, along with every single one of his dumb shit acolytes.

Like some of us, he called this from minute one and has been proved correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.