Johnson always worked so hard at the day job - of getting laid. I listened to a rather disturbing discussion prog on R4 earlier - its a series about his life. They are up to his leaving Eton at the moment - he is one seriously fucked up bastard I can tell you. For many of its posh contributors its all just a game and its simply "Boris being Boris " like its not the country riding on his actions. They have a leavers book at Eton where boys leaving enter a little resume about their time there and where they think they hope the experience will take them. Johnsons comment was " I hope this enables me to record many more notches to my manhood throughout life" - he is comfortable amongst sex pests because he is one - anyway give this a listen and a read

Johnson always worked so hard at the day job - of getting laid. I listened to a rather disturbing discussion prog on R4 earlier - its a series about his life. They are up to his leaving Eton at the moment - he is one seriously fucked up bastard I can tell you. For many of its posh contributors its all just a game and its simply "Boris being Boris " like its not the country riding on his actions. They have a leavers book at Eton where boys leaving enter a little resume about their time there and where they think they hope the experience will take them. Johnsons comment was " I hope this enables me to record many more notches to my manhood throughout life" - he is comfortable amongst sex pests because he is one - anyway give this a listen and a read

Is the hair colour just coincidentally similar to that famous sexual predator? His colour came courtesy of a bottle of bleach.

He needs to be killed off with all the currently hidden truths about his behaviour going back to London Mayor.
There's always the risk that the new leader bombs and the blue shires clamour for him to come back and "rescue" the country.
The red wall defectors forget the last three years and vote him back in again, a la Trump and a la Churchill, his heroes.

He just doesn't think much of women who don't just do what he demands. Plenty of evidence of it.

Fuck you. Fuck all of you tory bastards and Gammons who leant your vote to this ****. Reading The latest story online you probably voted for a rapist in the weinstein mode as well. You facilitated this. As far as im concerned all you fuckers that voted tory because of "Banter Bozza" are complicit.

It will never be your fault you enabled him. Itll be remoaners, illegal migrants, wokies, or some other straw man you'll use to deny the fact you gave this **** a majority to do what the fuck he wanted.

I hope you are all pleased with yourselves.

Fuck you. Fuck all of you tory bastards and Gammons who leant your vote to this ****. Reading The latest story online you probably voted for a rapist in the weinstein mode as well. You facilitated this. As far as im concerned all you fuckers that voted tory because of "Banter Bozza" are complicit.

It will never be your fault you enabled him. Itll be remoaners, illegal migrants, wokies, or some other straw man you'll use to deny the fact you gave this **** a majority to do what the fuck he wanted.

I hope you are all pleased with yourselves.
Love your anger! And you are spot on! What’s the on line story? Sounds interesting!

Love your anger! And you are spot on! What’s the on line story? Sounds interesting!
Its the one @bluethposted.

I found it via another angry bastard that read it first.

:)

It begs the question on another thread about the morals (or lack of) when the tories come to vote for their next leader. The list so far they are all complicit.

I listened to that too, interesting and disturbing in equal part.

The problem with posh boys in power is that a large number of them have been raised as children in ways that make them completely emotionally dysfunctional. Johnson is a case in point, Rees-Mogg is another.

For a while I lived near Eton and as a result of my wife's job became acquainted with a couple of staff. It's a completely abnormal environment that you cannot reasonably expect to produce normal functioning human beings.

If we banned boarding schools it wouldn't stop the curse of emotionally damaged men fucking up our country but it would be a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.