Fuck you. Fuck all of you tory bastards and Gammons who leant your vote to this ****. Reading The latest story online you probably voted for a rapist in the weinstein mode as well. You facilitated this. As far as im concerned all you fuckers that voted tory because of "Banter Bozza" are complicit.

It will never be your fault you enabled him. Itll be remoaners, illegal migrants, wokies, or some other straw man you'll use to deny the fact you gave this **** a majority to do what the fuck he wanted.

I hope you are all pleased with yourselves.

Fuck 'em for voting this tw@ in...

Fuck you. Fuck all of you tory bastards and Gammons who leant your vote to this ****. Reading The latest story online you probably voted for a rapist in the weinstein mode as well. You facilitated this. As far as im concerned all you fuckers that voted tory because of "Banter Bozza" are complicit.

It will never be your fault you enabled him. Itll be remoaners, illegal migrants, wokies, or some other straw man you'll use to deny the fact you gave this **** a majority to do what the fuck he wanted.

I hope you are all pleased with yourselves.
The way your post started I thought it would end with you announcing you're off to walk your white ass back across 8 Mile!

To your point though, they are the party big on 'personal responsibility' who never actually own any of their own shit.

Really? Really ? Come on fella's the first 10 years of speeches and books are gonna be

1/ Churchill - whadda guy
2/ Churchill - how much I was his natural successor
3/ Churchill - how I followed his strategy - wartime not electoral
4/ Churchill - My Churchill based strategy that won the was in Ukraine
5/ Churchill - How Zelensky's rejection of his strategy that was nothing to do with me led to his defeat
6/ Shakespeare - Whadda guy - repeat to fade

Churchill - Oh yes, yes, yes…

Only just seen this. Slimy bastard

Some interesting comments underneath that tweet. It’s only speculation but some reckon that now he is toast this is only the start and there will be far more stories like this coming out from hereon in.

Listening to that audio is pretty disturbing, especially when he snaps without warning. I think it could well turn out that he’s even more of a wrong ‘un than many of us thought.

Some interesting comments underneath that tweet. It’s only speculation but some reckon that now he is toast this is only the start and there will be far more stories like this coming out from hereon in.

Listening to that audio is pretty disturbing, especially when he snaps without warning. I think it could well turn out that he’s even more of a wrong ‘un than many of us thought.
Hopefully it is the start and hopefully they go after the rest of the seedy wankers before he gets a Chance to put any of them in the house of lords.

This guy is in charge of the country until the Autumn, how scary is that? He should be removed from office and all his belongings dumped on horse guards parade for him to collect.

So he can't carry on leading the Conservative Party because he is not a fit leader as they have just noticed his continuous lies and despicable lack of morals, but despite that they are happy for him to carry on leading the Country for a couple more months?

Shows where their real priorities lie.
The Tory party have the mandate, not Johnson. So, if he is no longer leader of the party then technically he cannot be PM.

The Tory party have the mandate, not Johnson. So, if he is no longer leader of the party then technically he cannot be PM.
He could lose the leadership and still remain PM under our constitution. The only person with the legal authority to remove him is the monarch. If it were anyone else, I’d agree with you, and he’d be gone. But with this **** we may well need Her Maj to pull the metaphorical trigger.

Seems Johnson’s client press will happily tear apart every candidate for PM in the hope that MPs will accept a half arsed apology from Johnson and let him stay on. If they don’t get rid of him in the next week it might even work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.