He’ll be a hoot on the after dinner lying circuit, whilst supplementing his income with a random book or two on how The Aeneid is relevant in 21st Century politics.

Shakespeare is first, isn't it? I mean, he's already taken the money for it, and missed Cobra meetings to invent some Johnsonist opinion on how it all says that Corbyn is evil.

But yes, he can probably come up with something about deserting a woman he's shagged and married because he's forgotten about something he's agreed to and assumed wouldn't actually have to be fulfilled.

Shakespeare is first, isn't it? I mean, he's already taken the money for it, and missed Cobra meetings to invent some Johnsonist opinion on how it all says that Corbyn is evil.

But yes, he can probably come up with something about deserting a woman he's shagged and married because he's forgotten about something he's agreed to and assumed wouldn't actually have to be fulfilled.

Really? Really ? Come on fella's the first 10 years of speeches and books are gonna be

1/ Churchill - whadda guy
2/ Churchill - how much I was his natural successor
3/ Churchill - how I followed his strategy - wartime not electoral
4/ Churchill - My Churchill based strategy that won the was in Ukraine
5/ Churchill - How Zelensky's rejection of his strategy that was nothing to do with me led to his defeat
6/ Shakespeare - Whadda guy - repeat to fade

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.