They say you should never invite a Vampire into your house.

And this is exactly what has happened by voting him and his ilk in....

Yet more shithousery from Johnson and no doubt there will be plenty more where that came from before 5th September.
Just shows the state of this Government when they can change the rules whenever they feel threatened.

He thinks he is being smart, but he is simply making it more and more difficult for the Tories to win the next GE.

The labour party will be gathering all these events to remind the electorate before the next GE.

She won't, but would love Lizzie to intervene and throw the twat out now in disgrace.

I'm sure that will give Starmer more bullets for tomorrow's PMQs, not that he will be short of them.

Just shows the state of this Government when they can change the rules whenever they feel threatened.

He thinks he is being smart, but he is simply making it more and more difficult for the Tories to win the next GE.

The labour party will be gathering all these events to remind the electorate before the next GE.

She won't, but would love Lizzie to intervene and throw the twat out now in disgrace.

I'm sure that will give Starmer more bullets for tomorrow's PMQs, not that he will be short of them.

My understanding is that they tried to put forward a motion of no confidence in the prime minister, and that can't be done - it's the government or nothing. There is no way the Conservatives could let it hit the table as the MPs would be furious at having to vote in favour of Johnson (and who knows what mandate he would claim from it!)

My understanding is that they tried to put forward a motion of no confidence in the prime minister, and that can't be done - it's the government or nothing. There is no way the Conservatives could let it hit the table as the MPs would be furious at having to vote in favour of Johnson (and who knows what mandate he would claim from it!)
Wasn't sure, I thought Starmer said they were tabling a VNC against the Tories, not Johnson. Guess we will find out in due course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.