Wasn't sure, I thought Starmer said they were tabling a VNC against the Tories, not Johnson. Guess we will find out in due course

The BBC report this as the motion: "This House has no confidence in Her Majesty's Government while the Rt Hon Member for Uxbridge and South Ruislip remains Prime Minister."

I'm sure it will get a mention at PMQs.

Dennis Skinner would of destroyed him.
Not everyone’s cup of tea I get that but he’d of been Gold up against that clown. Worth 5 mins on YouTube… the Dodgy Dave one is absolutely class..but also correct.

Just shows the state of this Government when they can change the rules whenever they feel threatened.

He thinks he is being smart, but he is simply making it more and more difficult for the Tories to win the next GE.

The labour party will be gathering all these events to remind the electorate before the next GE.

She won't, but would love Lizzie to intervene and throw the twat out now in disgrace.

I'm sure that will give Starmer more bullets for tomorrow's PMQs, not that he will be short of them.
Is he going to show up for PMQ's wouldn't put it past him to go into hiding again. Starmer is going to hammer this point just like Chris Bryant did.

Is he going to show up for PMQ's wouldn't put it past him to go into hiding again. Starmer is going to hammer this point just like Chris Bryant did.
I cannot see him not turning up as it will just add to the argument that he should go now.

Starmer has all the ammo to tear him (and the candidates) a new one, and I think he will today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.