Bit of a damp squib.

Why so many SNP MPs getting in varieties of the same question about an independence referendum?

But I didn't understand having 3 questions about non-dom status - does Starmer know something about the Tory candidates that is yet to emerge?
I think it's down to the fact that Johnson's a dead man walking and questions are really targeted at his most likely replacements.

I was listening to the debate on the Ambulance service on Sky, cut it off to replay Boris. and talk to Beth Rigby
The media run the country while the Ambulance service is on high alert the high temp. this weekend will put a great strain on the NHS it was important to hear how it will be handled
Interestingly, there are a set of standards for ambulance hand over times, once they arrive at a hospital with a patient in the back. Because of inflation, covid and the Ukraine war, these targets haven’t been met since 2015………

Interestingly, there are a set of standards for ambulance hand over times, once they arrive at a hospital with a patient in the back. Because of inflation, covid and the Ukraine war, these targets haven’t been met since 2015………
It’s any excuse not to invest in the NHS this time it’s patients not being discharged, or discharged to soon and end up back in AE no beds no doctors and no nurses, to discharge them home too
Its a second class standard Boris said they need to concentrate on social care they all have Private health insurance so are protected they don’t care about the Nhs or anything else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.