“Hasta la vista… baby!”

All just a big joke to him. Big smiles, confident tone, big standing ovation… all just a big joke to many of them. Fair play Teresa May, that’s what everyone should have been like!

He’ll be written into the history books for becoming Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and that’s all he’s arsed about. I reckon he’ll genuinely think he’s done a good job.
The gormless fucker is completely detached from reality

I wasn't being completely serious but
if there's any justice he will be.

Maybe he could revert to his old style of speaking and produce some travelogues of Bus journeys.

I didn’t realise he’d done undercover stuff.

Maybe he could be a double agent in somewhere like Syria or Afghanistan.

I‘d settle for him doing a Portillo like tv series of him reviewing shops ad nauseam though.

I wasn't being completely serious but
if there's any justice he will be.

Maybe he could revert to his old style of speaking and produce some travelogues of Bus journeys.

Honestly - seeing him outside that Tesco as the camera zoomed in - overweight - badly dressed with mad hair and you would be forgiven for thinking it was an episode of the Fast Show.

the rest of it is guff that he has turned on its head as his party gets the cash from these donors and the evocation of a long dead past - anyone agreeing with him would lose their shit if they had to get their supplies from the limited stock in a little store at prices that makes todays cost of living crisis look perfectly reasonable

The delusion in his head as he was trotting out his, erm, achievements I found quite depressing. Even more depressing is knowing tory party members, well, some 2,000 of the similarly deluded idiots, want his name on the ballot paper because he's done such a 'fantastic job'.

0.003% of the electorate will now choose our next Prime Minister. They failed miserably in choosing Johnson last time, and the choice now being offered to them is a billionaire that has spunked billions to his friends, and a woman with no conviction in her heart.

It's not much of a choice, and whoever the tory members choose, 12 years of rot won't be stopped by either of them being in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.