The delusion in his head as he was trotting out his, erm, achievements I found quite depressing. Even more depressing is knowing tory party members, well, some 2,000 of the similarly deluded idiots, want his name on the ballot paper because he's done such a 'fantastic job'.

0.003% of the electorate will now choose our next Prime Minister. They failed miserably in choosing Johnson last time, and the choice now being offered to them is a billionaire that has spunked billions to his friends, and a woman with no conviction in her heart.

It's not much of a choice, and whoever the tory members choose, 12 years of rot won't be stopped by either of them being in charge.

It'll be Truss ...... because she's the 'white' choice.

"Labour’s Kim Leadbeater wondered if Johnson had got round to reflecting on why the public’s trust in politicians was at an all-time low. The Tory MPs got very antsy at this and started heckling. They didn’t want Labour trashing Boris’s record. Only they were allowed to do that."

"Graham Brady announced the results of the final round of voting. Rish! and Radon Liz were through to the party members’ vote. Several Tory MPs looked physically sick. Their party had voted to eat itself. To be a public laughing stock."

(John Crace of course)

I thought it was quite telling that he told his successor that they should ignore Twitter because it isnt representative of the country, and I do agree with him but in this case it was bang on the money.

More pertinent though is that we now seem to have a breed of politicians who will ignore criticisms, feedback, the voice of the people who voted them in.

Reactions: mat
The delusion in his head as he was trotting out his, erm, achievements I found quite depressing. Even more depressing is knowing tory party members, well, some 2,000 of the similarly deluded idiots, want his name on the ballot paper because he's done such a 'fantastic job'.

0.003% of the electorate will now choose our next Prime Minister. They failed miserably in choosing Johnson last time, and the choice now being offered to them is a billionaire that has spunked billions to his friends, and a woman with no conviction in her heart.

It's not much of a choice, and whoever the tory members choose, 12 years of rot won't be stopped by either of them being in charge.
She has a heart???

Remind me - who when Mayor of London closed down 10 Fire Stations in an "efficiency drive" ?

Home Secretary Ms Patel paid tribute to LFB on her visit to the area.
She tweeted: "It was a privilege to visit Wennington Fire Station this morning, where I met our brave firefighters who have worked relentlessly this week combating the devastating fires in London."

2% pay rise it is then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.