Express and Mail clamouring for him to revoke his resignation with stupid reader polls showing overwhelming support for him.
Please tell me this is not true?

I asked a while ago when we would be rid of him and now it looks as if never is the answer.

To paraphrase or misquote what Henry II is supposed to have said to his knights…”Will no one rid us of this troublesome prime minister”…

That quote caused the death apparently of Thomas Becket. I am NOT advocating that just that sometimes I despair that we will ever get anyone again who might bring integrity back to our Government. We are becoming like a third world Country with dictators stripping our assets. :-(

Please tell me this is not true?

I asked a while ago when we would be rid of him and now it looks as if never is the answer.

To paraphrase or misquote what Henry II is supposed to have said to his knights…”Will no one rid us of this troublesome prime minister”…

That quote caused the death apparently of Thomas Becket. I am NOT advocating that just that sometimes I despair that we will ever get anyone again who might bring integrity back to our Government. We are becoming like a third world Country with dictators stripping our assets. :-(
Fortunately Express and Mail readers polls are not representative of the population in general. However both newspapers are doing their best to plot a return for the fat fool.

What do we call Johnson's trump like cult fans?

Just had one tell me he's been ousted because he was protecting the country from the new world order. But he'll be back in a year as the Tories will beg him to restand to win the next election.

What do we call Johnson's trump like cult fans?

Just had one tell me he's been ousted because he was protecting the country from the new world order. But he'll be back in a year as the Tories will beg him to restand to win the next election.
Is it possible that there is a laboratory somewhere in China who in the process of trying to create a killer virus, accidentally created the trump and Johnson strains which keep mutating and infesting the human race?

Reactions: mat
Fortunately Express and Mail readers polls are not representative of the population in general. However both newspapers are doing their best to plot a return for the fat fool.
And the more they push narrative the further they go into Johnson cult the better it is for everyone. Because when the public or in particular the proportion of the public that makes the difference during an election that can see Johnson for what he is then these rags are turning people away from them reading this shite. Let them have their little polls and whatabouterisms but supporting a toxic person is only confirming what we already knew about them when they were cheer leading Hitler and his boys back in the day.

Last edited:
He’s now throwing grenades around, this twat is on holiday whilst the country is in taters, they really need to fuck him off, he will turn up abseiling with SAS soon down Big Ben.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.