Wouldn't put it past the ****

He's had a few days, and has now reworked in his own mind that he was wronged. He will also think that he's better than the other two, and so should be in charge, using his favourite trick of drawing a line under the past and starting anew.

Probably finishing it with "how about that?", which he says when creating an elaborate and misleading construct of an argument.

I see he’s giving out a shit load of peerages to load up the House of Lords with tories, how is that even legal.

So is the rumour. I assume the Honours committee will advise against some and he'll ignore them (as he did with Cruddas, the funder of the Get Johnson on the Ballot campaign, and big donor).

I think even the Conservatives in the Lords will be appalled by the idea as there is a general agreement to reduce the number of members - he's already appointed about 50% more than May did, with an obvious amount for giving the party money. It's just more of his childish reaction to setbacks being to rig the contest so it doesn't happen again.

So is the rumour. I assume the Honours committee will advise against some and he'll ignore them (as he did with Cruddas, the funder of the Get Johnson on the Ballot campaign, and big donor).

I think even the Conservatives in the Lords will be appalled by the idea as there is a general agreement to reduce the number of members - he's already appointed about 50% more than May did, with an obvious amount for giving the party money. It's just more of his childish reaction to setbacks being to rig the contest so it doesn't happen again.

Those truly appalled should step down as a Conservative and become a cross bencher - take away their majority in protest

Staggering (okay, it isn't) that Johnson thinks that fobbing off his drunken flit to Lebedev's pad in Perugia was fine because "as far as he is aware" no government business was discussed.

That really doesn't make things much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.