Imagine the interview.

Why do you think you'd be good as NATO General Secretary?

Ahh, yes, well, bumble mumble, as Plato would have said, look, a squirrel.
And, I love Churchill.
Oh yes, and I am friends with an ex-KGB agent and his son.

A million a year should be enough.
Plus expenses of course.
And any good totty round here? Love them in a uniform if possible.

I know I'm not British but have heard he is terrified of inquiries into his and his ministers behaviour over the last couple of years. Have been told there is a number of current and former civil servants that have been trying to record all the law breaking.
He is also trying to cover his tracks where he can because he has no confidence either Truss or Sunak can help shield him because both are so weak.

Can't think what the problem may be, as today's story in the Guardian highlights.

Ministers and government officials played “fast and loose” when awarding £777m in Covid contracts to a healthcare firm that employed the Conservative MP Owen Paterson as a lobbyist, the head of parliament’s spending watchdog has said.

In a damning report, the House of Commons public accounts committee (PAC) concluded that the government made a series of failures, making it impossible to know if the contracts had been awarded properly to Randox.

The Department of Health and Social Care did little to deal with potential conflicts of interests despite “clear concerns” about Randox’s political connections, the cross-party committee of MPs found.

It added that officials were aware Paterson had been in direct contact with Matt Hancock, who was then the health secretary, while promoting Randox.

The MPs found that Randox made “substantial” profits after it was given the contracts to carry out Covid testing during the pandemic.

The firm’s profits in the year to June 2021 were “more than 100 times greater” than the previous year, according to the PAC, which questioned whether they were excessive.

In its latest accounts, Randox reported a profit of £177m for the year to 30 June 2021. The MPs said this compared with a profit of £1.2m that Randox reported for the 18 months up to 30 June 2020.

In case anybody has forgotten, Owen Paterson was the MP employed by Randox for £100k/year when Boris tried to change the rules to avoid him being sacked. I am confident that Boris, as far as he was aware, did not enjoy any monies or benefits by him or any of his ministers passed on being directly connected with this good fortune for Randox and believed that they were purely coincidental.

The Parliamentary Standards Commissioner report - said Paterson had "repeatedly used his privileged position to benefit two companies for whom he was a paid consultant, and that this has brought the house into disrepute" and that "no previous case of paid advocacy has seen so many breaches or such a clear pattern of behaviour in failing to separate private and public interests".

Small tip of the huge iceberg.

This is very unfair.
He is obviously very well qualified for this job - just look at how he has cleverly developed an inside track on some dodgy KGB spooks!
He‘ll be busy milking them for information by convincing them that he’s just a bumbling fool who doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.
Cunning eh!???

Can't think what the problem may be, as today's story in the Guardian highlights.

Ministers and government officials played “fast and loose” when awarding £777m in Covid contracts to a healthcare firm that employed the Conservative MP Owen Paterson as a lobbyist, the head of parliament’s spending watchdog has said.

In a damning report, the House of Commons public accounts committee (PAC) concluded that the government made a series of failures, making it impossible to know if the contracts had been awarded properly to Randox.

The Department of Health and Social Care did little to deal with potential conflicts of interests despite “clear concerns” about Randox’s political connections, the cross-party committee of MPs found.

It added that officials were aware Paterson had been in direct contact with Matt Hancock, who was then the health secretary, while promoting Randox.

The MPs found that Randox made “substantial” profits after it was given the contracts to carry out Covid testing during the pandemic.

The firm’s profits in the year to June 2021 were “more than 100 times greater” than the previous year, according to the PAC, which questioned whether they were excessive.

In its latest accounts, Randox reported a profit of £177m for the year to 30 June 2021. The MPs said this compared with a profit of £1.2m that Randox reported for the 18 months up to 30 June 2020.

In case anybody has forgotten, Owen Paterson was the MP employed by Randox for £100k/year when Boris tried to change the rules to avoid him being sacked. I am confident that Boris, as far as he was aware, did not enjoy any monies or benefits by him or any of his ministers passed on being directly connected with this good fortune for Randox and believed that they were purely coincidental.

The Parliamentary Standards Commissioner report - said Paterson had "repeatedly used his privileged position to benefit two companies for whom he was a paid consultant, and that this has brought the house into disrepute" and that "no previous case of paid advocacy has seen so many breaches or such a clear pattern of behaviour in failing to separate private and public interests".

That’s before the links with ministers, their hedge funds/investments and Pfizer and Moderna are fully revealed. There’s a reason AZ got trashed and it wasn’t to do with efficacy…….

This is very unfair.
He is obviously very well qualified for this job - just look at how he has cleverly developed an inside track on some dodgy KGB spooks!
He‘ll be busy milking them for information by convincing them that he’s just a bumbling fool who doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.
Cunning eh!???

Johnson tied to a table with a circular saw heading to his genitals - " Oh come on Lebedev do you expect me just to talk?"
"Ex" KGB officer - " No Mr Johnson nor do I expect you to die. We will bung you a couple of lines and a couple of busty blonde hookers then I am sure you will sing like a canary"

Tip of the iceberg is bang on, not the time now but there's huge worries about the awarding of recent defence contracts related to Ukraine. ££££££££

The Public Accounts Committee have a reputation for being very direct and forthright - my Dad had a couple of minor brushes when he was up in Sunley Tower.

Without Paterson, or at least without the attempt to avoid his suspension, the avalanche that took Johnson down would at best have been delayed. As ever, the cover-up, not the act.

Johnson tied to a table with a circular saw heading to his genitals - " Oh come on Lebedev do you expect me just to talk?"
"Ex" KGB officer - " No Mr Johnson nor do I expect you to die. We will bung you a couple of lines and a couple of busty blonde hookers then I am sure you will sing like a canary"

As opposed to a parliamentary committee with him tied to a table with a circular saw heading towards his genitals

Johnson: "So, Mr Committee Member, do you expect me to talk?"

Committee Member in a resigned tone: "No, you fat bloater, we expect you to lie."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.