That is shocking selling off emergency vehicles l hope it’s not happened yet, if it’s privately owned they’ll only go to the Palace etc. if there’s a fire the rest of us will burn. Look at that village that went up recently.
That will be the start of selling off all the rest including Prison’s, no one will be safe unless you pay.
You can’t call an Ambulance now as it is, there all parked up outside the hospital, imagine the cost when it all goes wrong Boris will be back in office if the sympathiser's have there way and all the public sv. will be sold off. The people own and paid for those sv generations paid through Tax

what are people moaning about? He got to dress up and play another role job done - fuck the buses

That is shocking selling off emergency vehicles l hope it’s not happened yet, if it’s privately owned they’ll only go to the Palace etc. if there’s a fire the rest of us will burn. Look at that village that went up recently.
That will be the start of selling off all the rest including Prison’s, no one will be safe unless you pay.
You can’t call an Ambulance now as it is, there all parked up outside the hospital, imagine the cost when it all goes wrong Boris will be back in office if the sympathiser's have there way and all the public sv. will be sold off. The people own and paid for those sv generations paid through Tax

Sold in 2014..

It should be investigated anything that happened in 2014 is probably too late, depending when it was first known about. The public have turned into (accept any kind of treatment) by the government and no one stands up to be counted anymore.
I’ve a vague recollection of it being on the news at the time a protest outside the fire station I could be wrong there.
I’m sure every year we get a breakdown of where the council spend the rates it has to be them that sold it off.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what he’s actually getting paid to do until September, because he’s not the Prime Minister?

They had a cabinet meeting today he was sat in the middle that is where the 10 billion came from, he gave permission I suppose,

It wasn't cabinet - it wasn't COBRA - it was him Kwarteng and Zahawi meeting the heads of energy companies to "knock some heads together" ( very public school ) - they sat they chatted and agreed fuck all will be done until a new PM is in place - meanwhile at the same time estimates for January utility bills were revised up to £5k. To put that into perspective if you are relying on a state pension that is currently £9627 pa. So over half goes on heat and light alone - its Logans Run guys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.