They make a lovely couple, the clown more than half the country elected him and believed the compulsive liar’s lies I‘m delighted he’s nearly gone. The job was two much for him we are in for a tough few years we will be paying for the money wasted and the damage done.

I beg to differ - it was only just over 40% of the popular vote who voted Tory - ie for him as you put it - that gave them an 80 seat majority - the whole system is rigged. I agree with the rest though

**** makes me sick , he is still the pm , sort this fucking cost of living crisis out , where the fuck is the chancellor as well
Probably also on holiday. Not sure what point you're making as neither would do any good if they were back at their desks.

Surely he will still be investigated if he stands down as an MP if he misled parliament they won’t just drop the charge I hope.

That’s a nice house and a nice profit 400 thousand since 2019 a tidy sum. He won’t have a clue how the poor people live none of the Tory party do

Last edited:
Surely he will still be investigated if he stands down as an MP if he misled parliament they won’t just drop the charge I hope.

That’s a nice house and a nice profit 400 thousand since 2019 a tidy sum. He won’t have a clue how the poor people live none of the Tory party do

Won’t they just ban him from having a parliament pass?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.