I don’t know I was thinking more of a wage or retirement pay deduction, some of the 400 thousand profit on his house I want recompense for the parties he held and the corrupt cabinet he elected.

either way the Good Law Project are still going after the Met to get a review as to why all the Partygate allegations were not investigated. Any interference with due process should come out in that.

As I said yesterday they are aware they will lose the next GE and fear for what will be uncovered once they leave office and the consequences that will bring. I see this bit with Johnson our equivalent of Trump pardons - the Tories are seeing how far they can push stuff to then look after each others backs and walk away untouched.

either way the Good Law Project are still going after the Met to get a review as to why all the Partygate allegations were not investigated. Any interference with due process should come out in that.

As I said yesterday they are aware they will lose the next GE and fear for what will be uncovered once they leave office and the consequences that will bring. I see this bit with Johnson our equivalent of Trump pardons - the Tories are seeing how far they can push stuff to then look after each others backs and walk away untouched.

That's nothing - the Met should be investigating his misconduct in public office while Mayor of London.

Gordon Brown saying they should be talking about the oncoming poverty crisis and not tax cuts that won’t help the really poor who frequent food banks and rely on charity,
something needs to change now or people will die

He would use the money from the Energy companies and recall parliament and an emergency budget of course they will turn his words to suit the agenda, no intention of helping everyone if she calls it “handouts”
That is a Tory attitude we pay tax to help everyone not the chosen few

That's nothing - the Met should be investigating his misconduct in public office while Mayor of London.

Starting with the sale of 10 of Londons fire stations for £50 million to one of his mates ....the site in Hampstead was worth more than that.

And the sale of the London Fire brigades engines and kit for £2 .... saddling them with a £1million year maintenance contract

I think he’ll be back. Strategy looks very much like Truss to crash and burn and the press will be relentless in its pursuit of ‘lefty’ Starmer, ‘communist’ Raynor, union barons and, of course, the ‘coalition of chaos’ who’ll rip Brexit away from the good people of the UK (England really).

Only one man can save us and save Brexit. Enter stage right………..

Ooh, tell me more. I'd not heard of this.

Who else bid?

Belsize Park is in Hampstead the average property price is currently £1,889,000

Johnson pushed the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority for a quick sale which was originally contested by the Labour group. but strangely it got pushed through by the head of LFEPA (who even more strangely was James Cleverly)

You will notice that Johnson fails to answer the question about ''releasing commercially sensitive to his preferred bidders''

Shrieking harridan news:

The Prvileges committee is 4 Conservatives, 2 Labour, 1 SNP (it always mimics the Commons in make-up).

Bernard Jenkin is obviously annoyed and has probably had his fill of Johnson at select committee hearings, the other Conservatives were elected in 2015 (south Leicestershire, big majority), 2019 (Newbury, huge majority) and 2019 (Warrington S, with a 2000 majority).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.