the next 18 months are going to see him quit being an MP - give interviews that get increasingly awkward and move abroad - probably on his own - as more and more of the shite gets made public - the Greeks loss will be our gain when he fucks off to Kefalonia

the next 18 months are going to see him quit being an MP - give interviews that get increasingly awkward and move abroad - probably on his own - as more and more of the shite gets made public - the Greeks loss will be our gain when he fucks off to Kefalonia
He'll quit.

I can see him eyeing up big money public speaking jobs in the US.

Possibly do some rallies for Trump if the cash is right.

He'll quit.

I can see him eyeing up big money public speaking jobs in the US.

Possibly do some rallies for Trump if the cash is right.

Claiming his stock is still high right now is just another of his lies....... I agree with you in the coming months he will be invited onto Sophie Ridge and decline - go Good Morning Britain and get eviscerated over what will be coming out and he will cut and run before he has the electoral embarrassment of defeat in a GE - his ego won't take it - like as not Carrie won't follow him with the kids to the sun she will jst make holiday visits and he will become a bitter deserted old man as everyone who supports him only does so because of what it brings them. He will find out that dropping someone when they are no use to you as he has done all his life really hurts when people do it to you time after time

Claiming his stock is still high right now is just another of his lies....... I agree with you in the coming months he will be invited onto Sophie Ridge and decline - go Good Morning Britain and get eviscerated over what will be coming out and he will cut and run before he has the electoral embarrassment of defeat in a GE - his ego won't take it - like as not Carrie won't follow him with the kids to the sun she will jst make holiday visits and he will become a bitter deserted old man as everyone who supports him only does so because of what it brings them. He will find out that dropping someone when they are no use to you as he has done all his life really hurts when people do it to you time after time
As the saying goes, be nice to people when you are on tne way up, because if you aren't, they will hurt you more than you can imagine when you are on the way down.

As the saying goes, be nice to people when you are on tne way up, because if you aren't, they will hurt you more than you can imagine when you are on the way down.
Unless your minted as fuck and go and live on an island somewhere.

Then fly in and tell dumbasses that Trump is awesome and top up your income.

Reactions: mat
BBC and sky News giving glowing reports about the albino orangutan leadership.

30 minute slots sucking his pole. I was sure they'd leave that for Tory K's new show.

He won’t need to, he’s got enough deals done with big business to ensure he’s set for this lifetime and all his children‘s.

Sure?

p2547658004-4.jpg

Theres still time for him to declare war with Russia and stay as PM "For the national interest".

Wouldn't put anything past him.

Theres still time for him to declare war with Russia and stay as PM "For the national interest".

Wouldn't put anything past him.
We can’t do that. All our decent stuff has been shipped over to Ukraine and the ship that could have helped us out is being dragged to the yard for investigations.

Then again, he could declare war on Northern Ireland, save them having to deal with the NI Protocol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.