Look North? In Boston?

It's all relative I suppose. I recall Portsmouth were playing Watford who were being a bit "robust" with the tackles, prompting Pompey fans to chant "You dirty northern bastards".
Yes, we call it 'Hull Today'.

Look North went around Grimsby yesterday and there still lots of working class people saying he was hard done to and would still vote for him.
Interesting that people who didn’t live in his constituency ‘voted’ for him because the tories made the 2019 GE a very presidential contest with the lying fraud front and centre waving his little flag and promising to ‘get brexit done’ and ‘levelling up’ as the reward for their support.
They duly voted Tory and he, and those promises, were what they thought they were going to get. Ask them how well brexit and levelling up is going for them.
Coming elections however will probably have someone else - most likely truss, at the helm, and there will barely be a mention of the ‘B’ word because it is palpably a disaster and she is certainly not charismatic enough to carry a presidential style campaign.
A lot of red-wall voters will now have to vote on the issues rather than the presentation and close examination of those does not augur well for the tories.

Posted this in the other thread. Whatever you think of him. Boris Johnson speech about the Queen was perfect. Felt a lot of emotion coming from that and I think he’s captured what a lot of people are thinking.

Johnson hasn't done much that's praiseworthy, but that was a much more genuine statement compared to Truss' statement and her cold, emotionless delivery of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.