Fuck that for a game of soldiers. He is a chancer who wants to use this for his own ends and he will be devastated it didn’t happen a week or two earlier so he could announce it.

He tried to prorogue parliament by lying to her. He did more to destroy this country’s future than anybody else over the last 10 years. And she will have known that too.

I’d also add he’s done more damage than any pm in her reign to the strength of the union, something she did wonders with at times at a fair amount of risk.

I think the Queen was probably the one thing barely keeping your national identity and good reputation together, internationally, for a long time now.

I would fear where your reputation will go now under your present government.

Boris damaged you immensely on the world stage I feel and I’m not holding my breath that what is to come will be much better.
Personally I couldn't give a fuck about people who would judge a nation based on its immoral prime minister. I would imagine most countries have picked a fair few duds in their time.

We certainly have, but none that pissed on international agreements they agreed to the previous week.
That’s right the govt not the public. I’m sure you agree that blaming or looking down upon a nation due to the actions of the few however bad they are isn’t great. Politicians, criminals, football fans terrorists. We all have our history as well as present don’t we?

That’s right the govt not the public. I’m sure you agree that blaming or looking down upon a nation due to the actions of the few however bad they are isn’t great. Politicians, criminals, football fans terrorists. We all have our history as well as present don’t we?
Yes and all can damage a nations reputation.

Fuck that for a game of soldiers. He is a chancer who wants to use this for his own ends and he will be devastated it didn’t happen a week or two earlier so he could announce it.

He tried to prorogue parliament by lying to her. He did more to destroy this country’s future than anybody else over the last 10 years. And she will have known that too.
Also had a party in Downing Street the night before her husband's funeral while we were still subject to Covid restrictions - restrictions that saw the Queen masked up and sat alone at Windsor Castle following the funeral

Also had a party in Downing Street the night before her husband's funeral while we were still subject to Covid restrictions - restrictions that saw the Queen masked up and sat alone at Windsor Castle following the funeral
True. I'd be stunned if privately she didn't absolutely detest the man with a passion for the damage he's done.

He'll be moving hell and high water now to get himself a double seat on the front row of Westminster Abbey for the funeral so he can be seen on the cameras pretending to wipe his eye.

True. I'd be stunned if privately she didn't absolutely detest the man with a passion for the damage he's done.

He'll be moving hell and high water now to get himself a double seat on the front row of Westminster Abbey for the funeral so he can be seen on the cameras pretending to wipe his eye.
I bet there are genuine tears that he F'kd up his term as PM and missed out on teh chance to be PM during such historic events. This is right up his street where as Liz T is an outed Republican who wants to abolish the monarchy.

I bet there are genuine tears that he F'kd up his term as PM and missed out on teh chance to be PM during such historic events. This is right up his street where as Liz T is an outed Republican who wants to abolish the monarchy.
Posted that yesterday afternoon. He would have loved more than anything to be the one who announced this to the nation and guided us through it.

Posted that yesterday afternoon. He would have loved more than anything to be the one who announced this to the nation and guided us through it.
He'll have been looking forward to his big opportunity to deliver a eulogy in his best Churchillian impression in the world stage.

Her majesty laughs last and laughs longest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.