Johnson hasn't done much that's praiseworthy, but that was a much more genuine statement compared to Truss' statement and her cold, emotionless delivery of it.
Pity he treated her with contempt and then tried to cover up a piss up when Philip died during lockdown . She carried out her duties with grace and dignity while he was the complete opposite .

Posted this in the other thread. Whatever you think of him. Boris Johnson speech about the Queen was perfect. Felt a lot of emotion coming from that and I think he’s captured what a lot of people are thinking.

Johnson hasn't done much that's praiseworthy, but that was a much more genuine statement compared to Truss' statement and her cold, emotionless delivery of it.

He’s an expert bullshitter.
It’s a shame he had no respect for her when he was lying to her and when he was letting parties happen at number 10 when her husband died.

A reminder that Boris Johnson offered the Queen a special arrangement for a full funeral in the height of lockdown, for Prince Philip.

She refused by saying the people of the country weren’t offered the same privilege.

We all know what was going on whilst this happened.

8431EC02-C7AC-4604-A895-3DA878DC56CC.jpeg

Posted this in the other thread. Whatever you think of him. Boris Johnson speech about the Queen was perfect. Felt a lot of emotion coming from that and I think he’s captured what a lot of people are thinking.
Fuck that for a game of soldiers. He is a chancer who wants to use this for his own ends and he will be devastated it didn’t happen a week or two earlier so he could announce it.

He tried to prorogue parliament by lying to her. He did more to destroy this country’s future than anybody else over the last 10 years. And she will have known that too.

Fuck that for a game of soldiers. He is a chancer who wants to use this for his own ends and he will be devastated it didn’t happen a week or two earlier so he could announce it.

He tried to prorogue parliament by lying to her. He did more to destroy this country’s future than anybody else over the last 10 years. And she will have known that too.
Bang on.

His statement was at least a sight better than that delivered by the robot at Downing Street. Starmer also paid full tribute.

Thought Trudeau's tribute was very heartfelt too, as was Macron's.

I think the Queen was probably the one thing barely keeping your national identity and good reputation together, internationally, for a long time now.

I would fear where your reputation will go now under your present government.

Boris damaged you immensely on the world stage I feel and I’m not holding my breath that what is to come will be much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.