The sad truth is this is probably their best shot. BJ obviously unfit for office, but a lot of us thought that back in 2019. The govt are due to get their arses handed to them at the next GE, unless they somehow manage to con/hoodwink the electorate. If you want the electorate conned and hoodwinked, then really BJ is the man for the job sadly.
Fool us once, shame on him. Fool us again, shame on us.

Agree. It won’t be Johnson though.
I don’t know why people are so sure it won’t be him. The momentum is growing fast and these scum bag mp’s have zero morals so if they think it will benefit their careers they will go back on everything they said about him. He’s coming back believe me. It’ll cause riots and quite frankly I won’t blame people. Enough is enough

Boris was and remains the best Conservative Prime Minister going forwards - and, as all the whinging lefties keeping trying to remind us in justification of a GE (which is their only way of getting back in) he DOES have a mandate

If Johnson declares he will run then I don’t see anyone beating him. Sunak commands the centre ground one nation tories, with few exceptions Johnson commands the rest (Brexiteers, Red and blue walls). Once it goes to the membership it will be Johnson by a country mile. My guess is if Johnson does declare he will stand uncontested.

Forming a competent cabinet will be a challenge and he has the investigation hanging over him. The best bet would be for him to not run, then come back after tories get defeated next election as the great saviour but these are nothing if not crazy times.
Too many parliamentary mps would oppose that. Too much risk that it would lead to a GE.

Boris was and remains the best Conservative Prime Minister going forwards - and, as all the whinging lefties keeping trying to remind us in justification of a GE (which is their only way of getting back in) he DOES have a mandate
The party is certainly not going forwards. It’s going backwards at a staggering rate of knots. And sadly dragging the country along with it.

Imagine how low your moral compass must be to believe that horseshit.
Different breed altogether the hardcore Tories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.