I’m just watching Granada Reports and they are interviewing people in Burnley. The scary thing is they are all saying Boris for pm, evidence people shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Yet, Johnson is lagging Sunak by about 30 odd endorsements and around 55% of the country will be ‘unhappy’ if Johnson becomes PM.

It‘s almost as if there is a disconnect between the media and the reality.

Yet, Johnson is lagging Sunak by about 30 odd endorsements and around 55% of the country will be ‘unhappy’ if Johnson becomes PM.

It‘s almost as if there is a disconnect between the media and the reality.
I never take the media seriously as they all have agendas that they try an brainwash the great unwashed public with. Locality news and weather only and a quick look on the news app on my phone to see the latest headlines is about as far as I go.Before the weekend is over everyone will be convinced Johnson is the only option

I just turned NWTonight on and she was telling who the 27 regional Tory MPs are supporting and the largest group was for the lying, disrespectful little piece of dirt beneath our feet!!

Have they no shame? Have they no thought for the voting public? Have they any thought for the reputation of our country?

Misquoting Henry II “will no one rid us of this turbulent insult to mankind”?
You're going to have to narrow it down a bit

Boris was and remains the best Conservative Prime Minister going forwards - and, as all the whinging lefties keeping trying to remind us in justification of a GE (which is their only way of getting back in) he DOES have a mandate

Political persuasion really shouldn’t come into it. A man that illegally prorogues parliament, knowingly hires a sex pest that subsequently acts again, puts someone with links to the kgb into the House of Lords and is likely to be found to have misled parliament(and that’s just a few of the lowlights…) should never again be a PM, let alone only three months after he resigned from that job because he couldn’t form a cabinet from the same MPs that are still there. Even right now, parliament only sits for 22 weeks and yet he’s off on holiday!

It really has got to the point where anyone who wants Johnson should be questioning themselves if they’re responsible enough to vote at all. Some parliamentary MPs at least have the excuse of being selfish in trying to get themselves on the gravy train but anyone in the electorate that wants him back at this point has to be a moron, a **** or a moronic ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.