Where’s Boris?

Since his ousting, I’m not sure if I’ve seen him apart from the funeral, which he wouldn’t dare miss. I know he’s been on the speaking circuit and had another holiday. As anybody seen him at his constituency or in the HoC lately?
Flying back from holiday in the Caribbean. MP - House of Commons in session - AWOL - let's make him PM.

Yet, Johnson is lagging Sunak by about 30 odd endorsements and around 55% of the country will be ‘unhappy’ if Johnson becomes PM.

It‘s almost as if there is a disconnect between the media and the reality.
Just between sanity and Tory members.

And what does he do when he comes back? Those foaming at the gob for him to come back are the swivel eyed far right. But the voters his party are losing in the opinion polls are in the centre. Johnson moves to the centre with policies to appeal to moderate centre right voters but that then disenfranchises those on the right and anyone following things can see Tice and those nobs at Reform UK are looking to stand against the Tories appealing to the Farage wing of racists and basically Johnson takes them all the way back to Cameron worrying about the UKIP Bogeyman and ballsing it all up. They think they are about to land on sq 99 on the snakes and ladders board and haven't seen there is a snake there leading them all the way back to square number two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.