Boris was and remains the best Conservative Prime Minister going forwards - and, as all the whinging lefties keeping trying to remind us in justification of a GE (which is their only way of getting back in) he DOES have a mandate
When a proven liar and law breaker is deemed the best the Tories can offer, god help us

That people are seriously entertaining the thought of the lying incompetent fat **** being allowed to waltz back into office after resigning in disgrace less than 6 months ago tells its own story.
His little line about “whinging lefties”tells me all I need to know about his thought process.
The country deserves everything bad that will come it’s way if he’s allowed back into office.
It’s fucking shameful.
Double like

Boris was and remains the best Conservative Prime Minister going forwards - and, as all the whinging lefties keeping trying to remind us in justification of a GE (which is their only way of getting back in) he DOES have a mandate
Born in Manchester and being a bit 'earthy' I have to say that you are sir are a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.