Boris is the young Joey Barton of politics. Great when he's on your side, but a liability when not. Who's side is Boris actually on? His own? The current concubine? After the Ukraine crisis is over, expect a few kids to appear from the front line. This snake of a man with his faux Churchill persona is probably out there for his own dirty needs.

Posted this somewhere else before I realised there is an actual thread , anyway ………

Several political media scribes reckon Boris Johnson owes Putin and his oligarch circle a shit load of money and the imminent long awaited release of the Russia report is going to destroy him hence his sudden uninvited visit to the Ukraine for help !

So newly appointed head of BBC who arranges £800k loan for Liar Johnson who appointed him has called for investigation to determine any possible conflicts of interest. I just don't see where he is coming from. Maybe get a VAR review.

325092049_735008994666717_2180648753544249040_n.jpg

Posted this somewhere else before I realised there is an actual thread , anyway ………

Several political media scribes reckon Boris Johnson owes Putin and his oligarch circle a shit load of money and the imminent long awaited release of the Russia report is going to destroy him hence his sudden uninvited visit to the Ukraine for help !
Here's hoping - and that he takes his verminous Tory cohorts down with him (yes Mad Nad, I'm talking to you). He's had it coming for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.