I'm not sure he does guilt/remorse

True, perhaps narcissism then. I do think a lot of his actions are linked to some of the history he had with figures high up in Russia and not realising they’d go as far as they have done.

Commendable what he’s done since but history won’t be kind to him on that front.

True, perhaps narcissism then. I do think a lot of his actions are linked to some of the history he had with figures high up in Russia and not realising they’d go as far as they have done.

Commendable what he’s done since but history won’t be kind to him on that front.
He'll be alright. Nowadays, history is written by the scammers.

Johnson latched onto the invasion of Ukraine not due to his love of all that is Ukrainian but more due to his love of all that is Boris Johnson. He thought it would save him and people would forget the sleaze, the Covid debacle, the Brexit fuck up, the NHS £350M per week bus, the economy etc etc and it gave the entitled twat his opportunity to pretend he is Churchill once again. He is and always will be a complete and utter disgrace.

I do wonder on whose behalf and in what capacity Boris was acting when he made his latest visit to Ukraine/ zelensky. Obviously not the UK as we have a foreign sec/pm and diplomatic service for that sort of thing. I assume that the US/NATO have enough capable people that they don't need to call Boris, so that begs the question whose interests was Boris representing? His track record suggests he is generally for sale, and generally in need of funds so it may be a case of following the money - particularly as his last visit to zelensky was apparently to persuade him not to enter into negotiations that could possibly stop the war.
It may be that Boris is just really good mates with zelensky or just really loves Ukraine I suppose.
It's just a repeat of previous deflection manoeuvres, Last time it was to deflect from the lies and the lawbreaking of Partygate. This time it's because he's been found to have promoted Richard Sharp for the BBC chairman's job after he kindly brokered an £800,000 loan guarantee for the freeloading blond sleazebag.

What kind of weird and twisted psychology is at work when an ordinary man in the street still admires Boris Johnson after everything that has happened? Seriously. There is literally not one thing to like about the man. Every trait he possesses is ugly. Even his own family think he’s a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.