Boris’s biggest fan on here was telling us what’s wrong with the country.

Unsurprisingly the real issues that affect 95% of the population, mostly caused or exacerbated by the government over the last 13 years, were not on his list.

He was more bothered about toilets.

Can you narrow it down?

As far as I was aware the cricketer had left the field of play.

Unsurprisingly the real issues that affect 95% of the population, mostly caused or exacerbated by the government over the last 13 years, were not on his list.

Only works if he says Johnson is a turd that won't flush - as a supporter I guess he wasn't

It became about transgender people and “all things woke” earlier on. Then it all got deleted. Some nasty stuff was said.

Fucking love how people who's lives will never be affected by trans folk are wound up - as James O'Brien likes to point out ( naming no names but think who he takes over from and who he hands over to and make a guess ) he has a colleague who is disturbed by it all yet never mentions that 15ft from the studio door is a unisex WC

Fucking love how people who's lives will never be affected by trans folk are wound up - as James O'Brien likes to point out ( naming no names but think who he takes over from and who he hands over to and make a guess ) he has a colleague who is disturbed by it all yet never mentions that 15ft from the studio door is a unisex WC
It’s always, always the toilets that they get worked up about for some reason. Like they are worried about someone of the wrong sex having a peep or something. It’s really, really weird when you think about it.

I know but in the same breath I'd say anyone calling him a self serving duplicitous **** was on the money.....

Have any of his fans ever said what was right about him? They'll criticise the alternatives but never actually say what he did (or does) well. - And I'm still not convinced his Covid illness was as bad as claimed due to the speed of his recovery.

Have any of his fans ever said what was right about him? They'll criticise the alternatives but never actually say what he did (or does) well. - And I'm still not convinced his Covid illness was as bad as claimed due to the speed of his recovery.
I asked him actually. Basically he made the rest of the world join Ukraine in the war against Russia. Yes, he really did apparently. He's a war hero, a national treasure. A man of peace and humility and steel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.