I asked him actually. Basically he made the rest of the world join Ukraine in the war against Russia. Yes, he really did apparently. He's a war hero, a national treasure. A man of peace and humility and steel.
Better not ask why he needed an £800,000 loan while he was PM. The answer will crash the internat.

I am pretty sure he and all his family will have the wherewithal to show they have income, can but adequate health insurance and so on they can go live in the EU or anywhere they want to in the world. Its only us they have erected barriers for that may be insurmountable but you can bet your bottom dollar that if his siblings and Stanley and CURRENT wife and kids wanted to say go live in Greece and the Greeks singled him out because they don't like him and stopped it then he would squeal like a stuck pig as his entitlement was punctured - he is a twat - thats all he ever was. As soon as I became aware of him and what he was like you could see that and I was dismayed that he got the top job as it was only going to lead to where we are......if you saw this and your **** alarm did not fo off you were a wrong un

DzIddMcWwAwuMVW.jpg
"Probably the worst scholar Eton ever sent us - a buffoon and an idler" - Oswyn Murray, Fellow of Balliol College Oxford and tutor of Boris Johnson describing Boris Johnson.

Who's the MP for Tunbridge Wells and are they likely to be 'retiring' soon?

Ah, Greg Clark, loyal Johnsonite useful idiot.

He was formerly in the SDP and is seen as a "lefty" in their ranks so presumably his seat is full of left leaners and if so would be piss funny to see Johnson perform another volte face to suit him politically and go from the Tory Right to the Tory Left

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.