The bigot was exposing himself for what he was.
Although he’s made sure his ‘never to be hungry grandchildren’ can’t go and live or work in Europe. To be honest though, I obviously don’t give a rats arse about his grandkids but him and his ilk, after literally having had his cake and eaten it all his life, have effectively stopped my kids going to experience living and working in Europe, should they want to and that pisses me off mightily.

Although he’s made sure his ‘never to be hungry grandchildren’ can’t go and live or work in Europe. To be honest though, I obviously don’t give a rats arse about his grandkids but him and his ilk, after literally having had his cake and eaten it all his life, have effectively stopped my kids going to experience living and working in Europe, should they want to and that pisses me off mightily.
And tanked the economy for years to boot.He called my 16 year old nephew who has struggled all his life and wouldn’t harm a fly a “dirty pervert”. The only thing he could find wrong with today’s society was “all things woke”.

These people are so thick they don’t even know what cunts they are.

I am pretty sure he and all his family will have the wherewithal to show they have income, can but adequate health insurance and so on they can go live in the EU or anywhere they want to in the world. Its only us they have erected barriers for that may be insurmountable but you can bet your bottom dollar that if his siblings and Stanley and CURRENT wife and kids wanted to say go live in Greece and the Greeks singled him out because they don't like him and stopped it then he would squeal like a stuck pig as his entitlement was punctured - he is a twat - thats all he ever was. As soon as I became aware of him and what he was like you could see that and I was dismayed that he got the top job as it was only going to lead to where we are......if you saw this and your **** alarm did not fo off you were a wrong un

DzIddMcWwAwuMVW.jpg

I am pretty sure he and all his family will have the wherewithal to show they have income, can but adequate health insurance and so on they can go live in the EU or anywhere they want to in the world. Its only us they have erected barriers for that may be insurmountable but you can bet your bottom dollar that if his siblings and Stanley and CURRENT wife and kids wanted to say go live in Greece and the Greeks singled him out because they don't like him and stopped it then he would squeal like a stuck pig as his entitlement was punctured - he is a twat - thats all he ever was. As soon as I became aware of him and what he was like you could see that and I was dismayed that he got the top job as it was only going to lead to where we are......if you saw this and your **** alarm did not fo off you were a wrong un

DzIddMcWwAwuMVW.jpg
He’s not on about Johnson. You must have missed the earlier shenanigans on this thread.

what? the Johnson thread is not about Johnson?
Boris’s biggest fan on here was telling us what’s wrong with the country.

Unsurprisingly the real issues that affect 95% of the population, mostly caused or exacerbated by the government over the last 13 years, were not on his list.

He was more bothered about toilets.

Boris’s biggest fan on here was telling us what’s wrong with the country.

Unsurprisingly the real issues that affect 95% of the population, mostly caused or exacerbated by the government over the last 13 years, were not on his list.

He was more bothered about toilets.

Was he a GBNews viewer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.