If Sunak had any balls he would rein in the loose cannon that is Johnson
Sunak has precious little rein over those he has in harness, let alone a backbencher like mustang Johnson. As I pointed out on another thread, the moment he starts bothering about him publicly is the moment others start talking about a leadership challenge. Next thing you know there’s a stalking horse, to torture the equine analogy further.

The raggedy **** has turned up in Washington today
Dangerous idiot. Now calling for f16s to be sent. I'd love to believe he genuinely wants to help Ukraine but it appears he's just a loose cannon representing the arms industry in a proxy war outsourced to Ukraine.
Even if well intended, why are we trusting a man who's poorly chosen words caused a national panic and subsequent run on the fuel pumps to handle the most delicate and dangerous diplomatic situation since Korea/Cuba?

Dangerous idiot. Now calling for f16s to be sent. I'd love to believe he genuinely wants to help Ukraine but it appears he's just a loose cannon representing the arms industry in a proxy war outsourced to Ukraine.
Even if well intended, why are we trusting a man who's poorly chosen words caused a national panic and subsequent run on the fuel pumps to handle the most delicate and dangerous diplomatic situation since Korea/Cuba?

It is a very bizarre situation, particularly given how appallingly shit and uninterested he was when he actually had the role of foreign secretary…

It is a very bizarre situation, particularly given how appallingly shit and uninterested he was when he actually had the role of foreign secretary…

Maybe the Russians have cut off his cashflow since his Lebedev/Perugia trip without entourage when he actually was Foreign Sec, and he thinks he's having his revenge?!

More likely he's just posturing for himself to a friendly set of senators and the Atlantic Council think tank (which apparently the UK govt were a major donor to in 2018). It seems reasonable to assume he's seeing some personal benefit that some Americans may still think he's in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.