It’s always, always the toilets that they get worked up about for some reason. Like they are worried about someone of the wrong sex having a peep or something. It’s really, really weird when you think about it.

My eldest child came out as trans in September 2022 (a boy wanting to be a female) - it was a massive shock to me. I'm divorced and since the pandemic had only seen my kids infrequently.

I was ok with it, but I was apprehensive how my elderly parents would be with it (they were fine too) and my sister and her kids - also totally fine.

We had an Xmas meet-up in a hotel and wen my daughter went to the facilites that question was asked.

The answer - she tried to use disabled toilet and failing that went to the gents and used a cubicle.

It is no big deal, but it is still causing me anxiousness (I have been following events in Scotland) and I am also conscious that the whole trans women in sport is a tricky area - luckily my daughter doesn't care about sport and doesn't even give a sh1t about football!

My eldest child came out as trans in September 2022 (a boy wanting to be a female) - it was a massive shock to me. I'm divorced and since the pandemic had only seen my kids infrequently.

I was ok with it, but I was apprehensive how my elderly parents would be with it (they were fine too) and my sister and her kids - also totally fine.

We had an Xmas meet-up in a hotel and wen my daughter went to the facilites that question was asked.

The answer - she tried to use disabled toilet and failing that went to the gents and used a cubicle.

It is no big deal, but it is still causing me anxiousness (I have been following events in Scotland) and I am also conscious that the whole trans women in sport is a tricky area - luckily my daughter doesn't care about sport and doesn't even give a sh1t about football!
Good luck to you and your daughter mate. It can't be easy for any of you.

Same when my lad came out as gay - he dragged it out coz he was scared of telling us and when he did I told him the only disappointment was that he found it so hard to tell us. When we told grandparents there was a general ok about it, Bottom line is whatever they are they are your kid your grand kid etc and nothing changes that and thats the grown up response. Whatever your child wants to be known as he/she/they/them/us so what? Does that change the love for your own flesh and blood? The answer should always be no and he saying " No Dad refer to me as she please" changes nothing. You are a credit to parenthood - well done - crack on and continue to be a great caring parent - those are the rewards mate

Traitor

Fucking hell, nothing new in there really, but to see it all laid out like that is actually frightening. The man is deluded and a risk to national security.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.